Thread: Playing Ah Punch in Conq is a crime

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Playing Ah Punch in Conq is a crime

Greeting,

I'm a player have appeal for underperforming god like Ravana and Nox in release.And recently Ah punch .I keep trying him in roles like Mid,solo or support.İn good comb you are winning even as support but if you are AP in conquest you are first focus of enemy team because you have nothing to stop that.You'll gank by at least 4 people and if you die its your fault.

A couple times I sent rework post for AP here and mostly I find trolls.İssue here he is good in every other mods than Conquest.Thats why if you buff him AP will be more broken in joust or assault.His kit have good burst damage if you focus his 2.Also he have good antiheal .This things are pros about him.Cons are he have no cc or escape ,your 1 is so slow and stopping at every edge thats why playing him in jungle so frustrating.And his ult prob worst ultimate across mages.His 5 sc ult hits 40 damage per wrath.You just pointing and praying for enemy will be stupid enuff to stay in that low damage dot cloud.We are in s7 and all mages released have mobility and cc.When you are playing mid and enemy have gods like Susano or Daji even Loki or any other assassin with mobility can burst him down and escape .Even support like Cabrakan can walk through him and he got nothing againt it.

This character def need rework in SEASON 7.İn ranked I only win with him in silver rank.And I can't see any other people playing him other than me and you are getting shit for playing him bc he have no escape or cc to respond ganks .

Sorry for Grammar!
    Critize for better Smite.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Damn, I clicked on this thread thinking I was about to find a broken class to wreck people. ;p

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Hey, so, first of all, I was told the gods are balanced entirely around conquest meaning they won't not-buff him due to him being good in other game modes.

Also, while I don't personally play him in conquest much for pretty much the reasons you stated (low mobility/lack of escape) I don't think that makes him bad, just harder. It means you need to play really safe early which isn't necessarily easy or the most fun to sit in a tower and farm up.

Finally, I think of him as more of a 'team fight' god and only really engage in fights with the team. His ult for example easily hits everyone a lot if they are trapped in an engagement (furthermore, I almost always get gem of isolation to give the ult more of a presence in lieu of the damage you often get with other mages).

But these are just my opinions, I don't tend to play him conquest often and much prefer him in joust for an easier time!
    Last edited by NickHi; 04-28-2020 at 03:31 AM.