Thread: Broken matchmaking...

New Member Cupidhead I R Healer's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Broken matchmaking...

I dont even want to know the retarded ass reasoning behind matching someone with over 3,000 hours played with braindead noobs in 95% of my games, 45% of my games are auto losses because of this, and 45% of the games i win boring 1 sided slaughter. I can tell whats going to happen pretty easily after watching the 9 people play because it's rarely ever not one sided... Then i have to take a ban/reports for leaving the troll game that makes me feel like puking watching my team... And most of the time the troll noobs never surrender. Thank you for setting up the most epically retarded situation to be in for a game u love and always came back to..... I hate whoever is in charge of matchmaking though, you basically ruined the game by not hiring some real coders to make a better system that prevents simple things like 2000 hours of gametime difference...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrPan565's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Im totally with you man, i had guys lvl10-20 vs guys in my lvl (I got almost 3000 hours of game) i mean, why i got newbies in my team? and yeah, also them dont surrender and youre the bad person cuz you dont want to lose your time with a clear defeat, not the guys trolling, not the guys feeding or even the matchmaking that force you to play that shit matches, nah, youre the guy getting reported and banned

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I have the same problem as you, but I do not think that it is the fault of the selection of players according to their level, but the skills of these players in the game. I know players who are level 50 but their skills are at level 10. I think you should change the way players are selected, not according to their level but their skills. You must take into account the number of points scored during the game, and the number of wins, kills and deaths. I think that only then the game will be balanced and players will have similar skills, and the game will give pleasure and not frustration. I hope hi-rez employees refine their selection of players. More people must comment on this, then it will definitely be fixed. Regards, good luck in the game

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    It only select on levels on very low level players. Otherwise it tracks MMR based on wins/loss and performance. Matchmaking algorithm is actually pretty good in smite. But it becomes shit when there is a low population online. So if you play on off hours you will get really bad games, for example playing 11:00 and you will get a lot of bad games. 18:00-01:00 usually matchmaker does a good job. If you however have a win or loss streak you can end up in a match where you really aren't supposed to be (and sometimes the stars align putting you lower and someone higher and you get a weird game), here smite differs from other mobas with huge populations as a winstreak of 10 will hardly make a difference in say DOTA 2 but in smite you can go from facing total noobs to the highest ranked players on smth like a 12-13 win streak.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 03-13-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    WTF HIREZ stop making skins and fix the game play and match making theres no reson why i get in games with ppl who only fight 100% of the time and feed then leave U CAN NOT WIN THAT and those ppl should not be in my game and because of it my elo gos down so then i get more ppl feeding and leavin SEASON 7 IS BY FAR the worst season EVER for smite FIX THE GAME!