Thread: Smite is the shitiest game in existence.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SirPapouille's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Smite is the shitiest game in existence.

I should start streaming to have proof to back what I'm about to say, because of course people will only reply "git gut noob" or other derivatives.

Smite is pure SHIT.

For months I've witnessed so many absurd situations that I'd punch all of Hi-Rez's developpers teeth in.

Just now, I played He Bo in Assault. I started with Chronos Pendant. I was landing all of my skills, yet I was dealing only trash damage with any of my skills at lv5, like 50 damage on a tank with barely 50 magical defense or 100 damage to a squishy without any magical defense. However, any enemy would deal 1/4 to 1/2 my health with any of their abilities.

A full defense (no magic power) Xing Tian brought me from 100% health to 10% with only his 3 non-ultimate abilities. I checked on the Wiki for the damage calculation, and it was straight up impossible that it dealt that much damage.

Yesterday was the same as Vulcan, my fully upgraded 3 at lv9 wouldn't even deal 100 damage to a squishy, but ANY skill from the enemy would deal 1/4 to 1/2 of my health.

Your hitboxes and your maths DON'T FUCKING CHECK OUT, HI-REZ.

Go fuck yourselves.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I have noticed this too. I wonder if there is an undisclosed matchmaking algorithm that nerfs particular people's damage to make matchmaking more "fair" when the mmr is too divergent.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I see this to :-(

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Even worse, i've played approx 200 games using the morrigan straight a row. You know, you copy & paste everything of your opponent (we're almost always same lvl too) and i go all out, enemy is left with 25-50% health (lets take zeus for instance) if he fires back on me (even tho IAM HIM) hes killing me with 2 spells easy.

I sometimes face tanks I hit like 30 auto on and they still got 3/4 a few secs later they're back to 100%. I choosed the same tank and fought vs the same god I've had (hou yi) he'd kill me in 10 autos alone, esp with ricchochet. I dont get it how some gods with same items, deal like 300% more dmg. This aint a matter of beeing better, if the same stuff doesn't deal equal dmg. I've been playing league of legends for ages before smite and I only experience this here. Smite is totally broken and fucked, especially on ults that deal tons of dmg like Poseidon. The enemy takes 80% dmg of off me, if I give it back to him its like 50% less.

Also the matchmaking sucks, just taking smite for killing time, except that and not counting in that continously lagg and no support (look forums all tech probs 0 replies) you can't play this shit game serious. Don't get why ppl are seriously spending 100€ for a single skin on this shit.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    This is why you build auras like HW and sover particularly in assault where its all the time 5v5. It makes all the difference.

Also most times I react to dmg "wtf was that" it is usually a level difference thing. Level difference is huge.

If there is level difference AND other team has protection auras and your team do not in assault, it is VERY hard.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 03-26-2020 at 07:48 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    This is why you build auras like HW and sover particularly in assault where its all the time 5v5. It makes all the difference.

Also most times I react to dmg "wtf was that" it is usually a level difference thing. Level difference is huge.

If there is level difference AND other team has protection auras and your team do not in assault, it is VERY hard.
    Whatever it is IS numerical fudging. I just had a match as Thoth where my 1 had a recorded damage output of 240. Hitting a Jing Wei with zero defensive items resulted in a hit for 90 damage.

There are some matches where you are behind and still do good damage, there are matches where you are ahead and deal no damage. The numbers aren't working.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    You haven't played Assault lately have you?

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    When I first read this topic while downloading the game just thought another loser crying out but after playing 2 days I realised that this game shouldnt be existed. I really start hating this game , every single tucking game there is always LIKE ALWAYS ! a leaver. This cannot be there I really cant believe that but this is the truth . thrash game ever been made also the community in it
    And also I played this game back in 2019 the scenario and case was same. the cause of this shit made me left the game back in the days and even now. LOL how do you think you keep your potantial customers in your hands,, unbelievable.
    Last edited by Wynora; Today at 12:57 AM.