Thread: 7.2 The Ascendant Warrior Update - PTS Issues Thread

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,030
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

7.2 The Ascendant Warrior Update - PTS Issues Thread

Hey everyone!

PTS for The Ascendant Warrior Update is LIVE for the weekend!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS here and check out SMITE's newest God - Mulan! Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the latest god and item changes!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

Known Issues

• There is currently an issue where party invites do not appear for players
    • The Jade Corruption Event will not be available in this PTS round. If you would like to test Jade Dragon Set or Iron Conqueror Hera, you can purchase them by going to Store > Other > Bundles.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

New Member Cupidhead XRagingxDemonX's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Mulan's 2 doesn't slow. Odin not walks the same speed. Other Odin bots don't immune the slow. Doesn't proc Runeforge Hammer.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Item builder works for everyone except Mulan from time to time and Completely still unusable with Kuzenbo God. Match making in pts isn't working correctly I haven't found a PvB match or PvP match those queue times are in the 5min plus for some reason. Mulan has animation irregularities where her sword vanishes after her Ability 1 ranks up in skill (however dmg still procs just no visual of weapon) her Ability 3 has weird hit detection where a clear miss sometimes invokes the pull and interrupt. Mulans Passive UI needs a better indicator of what rank it's currently at! (I normally just go by the attack radius on the ground when casting to determine where I am in terms of rank for her abilities).

After playing with bots I find Ally bot gods are severely underpowered compared to their enemy counterparts. Leading to an inevitable Snowball effect where the player loses because he/she isn't able to jump fast enough to different lanes to help their helpless bots lol

Also I'm not sure if it's intended or not

Item: Tyrannical Plate Helm - Doesn't just Buff Ally minion waves. It actually effects all Good pets and Vulcans Turret.

Confirmed works with Kuzenbo kappa, Vulcans Turret, Nu was soldiers, Bastets Cats, Skadi Kaldr. (I've heard that It works on Persephones Plants but I haven't been able to get it to work so idk)

New Member Cupidhead KessMoney23's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    All god/player cards are black, both in the lobby, during the game, and before and during queue. The loading screen is also all black, except names of players, the gods they are playing, and their mastery levels.

Hope this helps it get fixed,
    Thanks

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I have the same Issue too!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KessMoney23 View Post
    All god/player cards are black, both in the lobby, during the game, and before and during queue. The loading screen is also all black, except names of players, the gods they are playing, and their mastery levels.

Hope this helps it get fixed,
    Thanks
    Same issue it's really annoying, cant eve see the card art for skins or avatars