Thread: Why can't match making be fixed?

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Why can't match making be fixed?

I am tired of this retarded shit. Hi Rez, do you know one of the reasons why people leave this shitty ass game is because of your shitty match making?

Why the hell does it put a team of 3 to 5 premades that usually have communications and know exactly how each other plays vs random solo players? Why does it allow players that are literally level 60 and below get into the same match as players that are level 100+ who clearly have more experience with the game as whole?
    Last edited by Crimson7Reaper; 02-03-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Achievements:
    match id 1009764430 3v3 the enemy team is all level 100+, two of them are PREMADES, while my random teammates are a level 50 Hel that went 1/6/2 and the 0/7/1 Ravana is god knows what level but from the way he went in missed all auto attacks and abilities, we can safely assume he's also level 50-.

Please EXPLAIN TO ME HOW MATCHMAKING WORKS?

Achievements:
    Alright, you know what, this shit is clearly never going to change. This has been an issue for years and Hi Rez hasn't done crap to attempt to fix it. At this point, I don't even give a shit anymore, good luck everyone else that gets stuck with low level teammates in various game modes, I recommend not giving a shit if they die, as long you get a good score, no one can say shit to you even if you lose.