Thread: Smite support and DEV team completely useless.

Hybrid View

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter

Smite support and DEV team completely useless.

Sorry for the hard oof's, but this is facts, hard plain cold TRUTH right here.

I've sent in a 3 tickets in regarding my worshippers being completely blank, and my history tab being completely blank too, and yet nothing.

And now the dev team has fucked up the recent patch with black images and store having black images too?

Okay so this is what I have an issue with, beside the things above: the support and develeoper team needs to tad down a bit when it comes to patches, sure I can agree that they can't check just EVERYTHING, and sometimes you make mistakes, however, here's the nail in the fucking coffin,

You guys don't listen to people sending in tickets, and the support team is throwing away important tickets that are there to HELP your game be great, or do you guys want a game filled with bugs everywhere?
    Do better, you guys didn't coast through all these years by sending out expensive limitations of skins, it is the PLAYERS that you guys need to listen to and start to take seriously, cause otherwise this game will be on its brink of death very soon.

Here are the images that I've been talking about, and this is not the first time I've been needing to do this.
    Oh and I still have the god damn old Patch, and updating the game or reinstalling it doesnt seem to FUCKING work???

Also, inb4 some slacktivist is gonna be locking the thread cause i'm abrasive about the facts, and they need to kiss up to the dev team.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    i have the exact same problem...and some bonus ones

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    I have the same problem and I tried to find a solution here in the forum, but all I found is more topics without even one reply. I don't think they treat their players this way. You have a good game, hire enough people to help you. Just don't lose them.