Thread: Baba Yaga abilities offer

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Clackster's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation Baba Yaga abilities offer

Hello, I decided to offer an option on how to shove such significant symbolic relics into the abilities of Baba Yaga as a flying Baba Yaga in a mortar with a broom and her hut.
    I heard that you are inspired by what is horrible, so I brought you adequate material for inspiration,
    It is worth noting that Baba Yaga must be old, ugly enough to make me nauseous right on the screen, and not a young copy of an aphrodite.

by abilities:
    Passive ability may be similar to apollo ultimate
    only she can’t land anywhere, except at her base, but she can fly endlessly all over the map and will be something like a mobile ward to spot the enemy on important map objects and inform the allies.
    //(explanation) Logically, she will be able to fly all over the map in her mortar, starting to take off from the base, watching the players and informing allies, but she can land only at her base or at her hut (more on this later).
    +In principle, she will be able to land at the enemy’s base.
    for as stupid as me.., she just takes off from the base and looks out for enemies (like an Apollon, but without the ability to fall to attack), and can land only in 3 cases, at her or enemy base and near her hut.
    //Baba Yaga must have a stupa, otherwise it will be an ordinary grandmother from the mutated hut of the damned village, the choice between the baba yaga and the baba yaga in the mortar can work according to the mechanics of Achilles, she can choose the necessary relics based on.

1,2,3 abilities ¯\__/¯ active abilities of the magician.

4 (ultimate):
    Baba Yaga can place the hut anywhere on the map once (only 1 time), so the ultimate can no longer be used, the hut will act as a point of return or rebirth (you can choose between a hut and a base), and there she will be able to buy things, //toxic smoke will be emitted from the hut (after all, Baba Yaga brews a terrible potion there), which will attack enemies, but give various bonuses to teammates.
    + Baba Yaga at any time can go there and become invulnerable.
    (according to the following thought, when Baba Yaga enters a hut, her health group will connect with the hut, and they will become one, therefore, when the hut is destroyed, the Baba Yaga dies).
    + it activates a passive ability that I described above (by the same principle, she will be able to take off over the map in her mortar and be a traveling ward)(she can choose a landing place near her hut or at her base, therefore, its passive ability evolves, it can take off from the base and land at the hut).

++it may happen that the hut has an incredibly large strip of health, and in the end it can be destroyed, but not in the beginning, because it is incredibly thick, //in case of destruction of the hut, Baba Yaga will be able to choose another place for installation (after some time), the health indicator will increase with the level of ability.
    //I mean, the hut will have so much health that it will beat off the urge to break it.

I completely forgot to mention the main attack:
    Her main attack should preferably work according to the Silvanus principle, because she is not a tame sorceress, but a decrepit old woman who can squeeze a handful of old forces out of herself and pick up a left mushroom and throw a more destructive tooth or whole jaw at you.

let Baba Yaga never be available for attack at all, but simply fly on her mortar on the surface of the card and discard potions that deal 9999 damage, well, or discard huts, the same damage.

and I am Baba Yaga in the tenth generation on the maternal side of the seventh unloved stepfather, born under the auspices of the ninth moon and azure stone at the call of the dragon, conceived in 666 according to the May calendar of the divine manuscript, signed for all seven secret seals, the legitimate material nature of all 27 worlds and plus one underground, the patroness of all flies and filth, who agreed with all sources about her authenticity Baba Yaga with a capital letter,
    So, who else but me should dictate the structure of their abilities
    and inspire your spirit and image with abilities in your head.

↑↑ moments from the video: (44:24 - 48:26), (52:59 - 57:41), (1:00:58 - 1:02:56), (1:05:00 - 1:05:36), (1:10:30 - 1:15:57).
    a special moment where one of the main distinguishing features of Baba Yaga is captured (1:10:30 - 1:10:45).
    Last edited by Clackster; 01-28-2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: clarification of the description

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Uhm... so her passive is basically an improved Jing Wei passive?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Clackster's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    yes, something like that

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points