Thread: Surrender is annoying to people who don't surrender..

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Surrender is annoying to people who don't surrender..

I can't stand it when someone on my team dies and then they instantly call a surrender vote, I always vote no on surrenders and I'm sure there are others like me who just prefer to let things play out. (we come back and win more often than not) I would like an option to auto-decline surrenders and not even show them on my screen. It can be very distracting when you're trying to play in a skilled match-off against other people and have this popup box showing up saying "HEY YOUR TEAM WANTS TO GIVE UP - YOU HAVE TO PRESS F7 NOW". Which is completely irrelevant since I just always vote no to surrender. Can we just have the option of hiding the GUI for the surrender altogether? People who don't surrender don't need surrender dialogs to distract from the actual game.

EDIT: I have found I can edit the size/position/visibility of the Surrender window, it will make it much less annoying!
    Last edited by Pwar; 01-15-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: To add information

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I say remove the surrender vote option entirely. Knowing that I have teammates that are SPINELESS COWARDS wallowing in fear of pixels makes it harder for me to focus on what I need to do to win. For the people who complain about the value of "their time", GET A JOB. I don't cut Monopoly or Risk in half either. Not doing 6 innings in baseball 'cause you have other chores. It's a team sport. If someone can't handle the thought of having to improve to succeed then they should give up videogames entirely and take up masturbation. If someone's going to be pathetic enough to run away from make believe violence , let them close the game and get reports for throwing which is what Surrender is attempting to do anyways. It's a lazy losers throw.