Thread: Nemesis Rework Concept

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Nemesis Rework Concept

Changes are colored red. (obviously)

Passive: [Minor addition]
    Nemesis holds the scales of balance. Hitting enemies with Basic Attacks or Abilities tips the scales in her favor, reducing the target's Physical and Magical power and increasing hers (Stacking).

Power Gain: 5% per hit Power Loss: 5% per hit
    Max Stacks: 4 Duration: 5s
    Ability Type: Buff
    Steals 20% Power at max stacks.

1st Ability - Swift Vengeance: [Rework]
    Nemesis dashes in the direction she is currently traveling, dealing damage to enemies in her path and may dash again within 3s. She may use Basic Attacks and Abilities between the dashes. Nemesis 1st dash makes her slow immune and gives her 10% movement speed until she uses her 2nd dash. She is also able to cancel the dash.

Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% of your physical power)
    Can deal up to 100/160/220/280/340 (+70% of your physical power) damage.
    Ability Type: Dash
    Cooldown: 13 seconds
    Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana

2nd Ability - Slice and Dice [Buff]
    Nemesis swings her blade, dealing damage in an area in front of her. Enemies in the center of her swing are struck for 2x damage and Slowed for 2s.

Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (+35% of your physical power)
    Deals 80/140/200/260/320 (+70% of your physical power) damage to enemies in the center.

Ability Type: Cone
    Slow: 30%
    Cooldown: 11 seconds
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

3rd Ability - Retribution [Rework]
    Nemesis activates a temporary Shield around herself. This Shield has two forms, offensive and defensive. The offensive form reflects damage based on the Shield current HP back to the source but will not heal Nemesis. The defensive form will heal her based on the Shield current HP but won't reflect damage. If the offensive Shield breaks, the last hit of reflected damage stuns the target for 1 second. If the defensive shield breaks, Nemesis gains 10% damage reduction. The 1st form is offensive and the 2nd defensive. Nemesis may choose between these two forms by using this Ability again. The Shield is locked if Nemesis recieved damage from an enemey god which means she won't be able to switch forms again. The offensive Shield has a red color and the defensive blue on Nemesis HP bar.

Base Stats:
    Shield Health: 100/150/200/250/300 (55% of your physical power)
    Ability Type: Buff
    Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
    Duration: 2s
    Cooldown: 16 seconds
    Does not protect from execute effects.

Offensive form:
    Damage Reflect: 100% of damage received
    Healing: 0% of damage received

Defensive form:
    Damage Reflect: 0% of damage received
    Healing: 100% of damage received

Ultimate - Divine Judgement [Rework]
    Nemesis chooses a single enemy god, increasing their damage taken from all sources while stealing movement speed and a portion of their Protections and attack speed for a time period. Her movement speed is also increased during this time. This Ability deals no damage. While she activates her Ultimate she gains 1 second CC immunity.

Damage taken increase: 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
    Attack Speed:15/15/20/20/25%

Move Speed: 15/15/20/20/25%
    Protections: 30%
    Target Debuff Duration: 5s
    Nemesis Buff Duration: 5s
    Ability Type: Buff/Debuff
    Cooldown: 100 seconds
    Cost: 90/95/100/105/110 mana

Explanation

Passive:
    This addition allows her to stack her passive faster.

1st Ability - Swift Vengence:
    Giving her the option to dash in the direction she is travelling gives her more juke potential. An addition of 1 second between these two dashes gives Nemesis more time to react. Getting slowed is really frustrating as Nemesis so adding slow immunity plus 10% movement speed for max. 3 seconds should reduce the frustration. Being able to cancel the dash allows her for better positioning after her 1st or 2nd dash because sometimes you will find yourself dashing through the enemy but too far to auto attack cancel. 1 second CD reduced because of the 1 extra second inbetween the dashes so the cooldown overall should be the same.

2nd Ability - Slice and Dice:
    Just a small buff because it felt a little weak.

3rd Ability - Retribution
    2 forms because of balance reasons which should be quite obvious. The offensive Shield form allows Nemesis to deal more damage for the price of not being able to heal herself. The stun added to this offensive Shield allows Nemesis to punish enemies who break it, giving her actuall hard CC. The defensive Shield is the exact oppsite except that it gives Nemesis 10% damage reduction when the Shield breaks. The idea behind this is that it allows Nemesis for a more aggresive playstyle or defensive but not both at the same time and this makes Nemesis even more unique. The Shield scales now with physical power because she is an assassin not a warrior so you want to build damage.

Ultimate - Divine Judgement
    Removed the % HP damage but added damage taken increase from all sources for the enemey god she chooses to ult. This allows her to be more "present" and keeping her tank shredding capability at the same time by giving her more attack speed and protections steal. This gives her more teamfight potential because of the additional damage that the enemy god takes.
    I don't really know how I feel about this because something tells me "this changes nothing" but at the same time something tells me "this would be a good change". Added 1 second CC immuntiy allowing her to free herself in tough situations and maybe even turn the table. CD increased from 90 to 100.

Why I think she needs a rework

- She barely gets played
    - She easily gets outshined by other assassins (currently)
    - She has almost 0 lockdown potential
    - She is if not one of the Top 3 worst assassins in the game
    - She is underwhelming

This is just my idea how I would rework her
    Last edited by JumpBG; 03-07-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    I like the suggestion for the #1.

The #2 is ridiculously underpowered compared to other assassins and should have higher scaling, agreed.

I think just lowering the cool down on the ult back to what it was would be great.

I think her shield is good the way it is right now.