Thread: 26 to 44 minutes for ONE low ranked match?! PLEASE FIX

New Member Cupidhead kwjohnstone's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

26 to 44 minutes for ONE low ranked match?! PLEASE FIX

For the LOVE OF GOD can you please fix matchmaking for ranked at low levels?

Its 4-6.xx minutes wait time... then it 100% ALWAYS says "cannot find" and puts you in a 2nd queue which is ALWAYS just over 6 minutes... so its 11-13 minutes to find your match.

If ANYONE doesnt pick, its the EXACT same thing over again... It NEVER, EVER, EVEEEEER pops after one time and actually goes to a lobby, you ALWAYS have to wait twice..

Waiting 24-36 minutes for ONE MATCH of ranked is absolutely absurd with the amt of players you have along with cross platform play.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kwjohnstone View Post
    For the LOVE OF GOD can you please fix matchmaking for ranked at low levels?

Its 4-6.xx minutes wait time... then it 100% ALWAYS says "cannot find" and puts you in a 2nd queue which is ALWAYS just over 6 minutes... so its 11-13 minutes to find your match.

If ANYONE doesnt pick, its the EXACT same thing over again... It NEVER, EVER, EVEEEEER pops after one time and actually goes to a lobby, you ALWAYS have to wait twice..

Waiting 24-36 minutes for ONE MATCH of ranked is absolutely absurd with the amt of players you have along with cross platform play.
    Just an FYI, ranked is just for big sweaty tryhards. Hardly anone plays ranked , because of the horrible match making in Smite.

Amd you answered your own question...wait times are as long as they are because of the population....IT IS DECLINING. also, when you play ranked it doesnt put you against other platforms. all pc ranked is against other pc...and same with console.

Playing casual now-a-days is funner than ranked anyway. hardly any leavers. of course there are ragers (more ragers and leavers in ranked). Unless those shiney numbers in ranked make you feel like a new person in life...i wouldnt even bother

New Member Cupidhead kwjohnstone's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Thx for the input? Your reply is nothing but an opinion.

Console can choose to join pc players, its in the settings..

Also, there are rewards for ranked. Skins and loading frames. It isnt just about an MMR, which personally, I could care less...

But simply because something doesnt appeal to you, really means nothing to the rest of us, and is certainly not a reason for Smites Devs to ignore fixing the problem. Smite is NOT free to play. If it were, the game would be long gone. Many of us are PAYING PLAYERS..... Ive spent over $300 usd this year alone... A ps4 locally is $250 CAD (about $175 usd) brand new on sale from ebgames (gamestop) so.... I think I deserve to be heard, along with with other players who play RANKED.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kwjohnstone View Post
    Thx for the input? Your reply is nothing but an opinion.

Console can choose to join pc players, its in the settings..

Also, there are rewards for ranked. Skins and loading frames. It isnt just about an MMR, which personally, I could care less...

But simply because something doesnt appeal to you, really means nothing to the rest of us, and is certainly not a reason for Smites Devs to ignore fixing the problem. Smite is NOT free to play. If it were, the game would be long gone. Many of us are PAYING PLAYERS..... Ive spent over $300 usd this year alone... A ps4 locally is $250 CAD (about $175 usd) brand new on sale from ebgames (gamestop) so.... I think I deserve to be heard, along with with other players who play RANKED.
    yes console can pick to join as well as pc can pick to join....BUT NOT IN RANKED....its a default setting no matter what yours in game is set to.