Thread: What happened to SMITE, I'm shocked ?

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383

Exclamation What happened to SMITE, I'm shocked ?

Hi,

I took a break from SMITE for like a year and a half, I played for a couple years before my break and I consider myself a "good enough" player, and now I came back and created a new account.
    At first it was painful to play with beginners, weather they're in my team or the opposite team. So I said to myself I should play more, level up, and the matchmaking will improve to match my skill level. Now I'm like level 21, and I didn't have more than 5% of good matches yet.
    People don't communicate anymore through VGS, like at all, and if I try to guide the team with VGS they tell me that I'm annoying and I should STFU.
    The only time a player used VGS and wrote in the chat, was a damn toxic one insulting the whole team the whole entire game, and a second time when a player in opposite team wished I get cancer with my family, because he lost.

Why people don't communicate anymore? are they all beginners who don't know how or why?
    Am I always teaming up with console players? is it the cross-play? and is it difficult for console players to use VGS?

I have the same results in EU and NA servers.

I really don't know what happened during my absence, can anyone tell me if it will get better as I level up more or something?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Yes the game is primarily console players now, even if you turn off crossplay. The pc population is pretty non-existent. No it appears most console don't know how to use vgs... except ver vvx ver....I honestly wouldn't waste time on this game any longer. The forum pvp is more interesting than playing against unskilled console players.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    That's sad ...
    And how can I turn off crossplay on PC? I can't find the option.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    console lag switchers ruined the game. Why go and compete when you can go to home depot and make yourself a simple lag switch and dominate, low health opss..time to press a button and survive...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vastalius View Post
    That's sad ...
    And how can I turn off crossplay on PC? I can't find the option.
    as i said the switch does not work...its a known bug issue....

and even if it did work, you would still be matched with console trash becuz alot of pc players have quit since crossplay

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Game had matchmaking issues for years and they were never addressed. So all the real players left. All that is left is the cheater crowd and the no skill crowd

Junior Member Cupidhead IALLEGRO's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Vastalius View Post
    Hi,

I took a break from SMITE for like a year and a half, I played for a couple years before my break and I consider myself a "good enough" player, and now I came back and created a new account.
    At first it was painful to play with beginners, weather they're in my team or the opposite team. So I said to myself I should play more, level up, and the matchmaking will improve to match my skill level. Now I'm like level 21, and I didn't have more than 5% of good matches yet.
    People don't communicate anymore through VGS, like at all, and if I try to guide the team with VGS they tell me that I'm annoying and I should STFU.
    The only time a player used VGS and wrote in the chat, was a damn toxic one insulting the whole team the whole entire game, and a second time when a player in opposite team wished I get cancer with my family, because he lost.

Why people don't communicate anymore? are they all beginners who don't know how or why?
    Am I always teaming up with console players? is it the cross-play? and is it difficult for console players to use VGS?

I have the same results in EU and NA servers.

I really don't know what happened during my absence, can anyone tell me if it will get better as I level up more or something?
    merhaba smite artık yabancı dil bilmeyen insanların da ilgisini çekiyor. Bunun için Kendi gruplarını kurmadıkları sürece pek az insan VGS kullanıyor. Bunun dışında, Smite oynayanların artık büyük bir kısmı oyunu ilerletmiş ve kendilerine göre yapılar vede taktikler geliştirmiştir. Bundan dolayı zorlanma yaşıyor olabilirsin. Zamanla alışır eski formunu Yakalarsın diye düşünüyorum. Eklemek isterser AB server Nick Name : IALLEGRO
    Run run run... skil: 1 + 3 + 2 Basic skil: critic 1080 Damage + Ult= Triple Kill and me death

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    yep.. this game has gone to shit due to the libtard idiots in alpharetta, ga. too many lag switchers, they encourage group bullying and harassment. give your money to other better games than anything hi rez has to offer..