Thread: The truest and bluest introduction from Dogemon

New Member Cupidhead SwagDogemon's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

The truest and bluest introduction from Dogemon

Hello, everyone! I'm Dogemon, and I started playing SMITE just recently. That being said, I'm honestly hooked on SMITE and will probably be playing it a lot. (Mainly casual play, I'm not much of a Pro.)

I think by far, my favorite character to play as is Kukulkan. (Which probably means something along the lines of me liking Mage-class characters.) Anyhoo, I'll probably end up frequenting these forums while playing on my Switch, so feel free to say hello wherever I may post! :P

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagDogemon View Post
    Hello, everyone! I'm Dogemon, and I started playing SMITE just recently. That being said, I'm honestly hooked on SMITE and will probably be playing it a lot. (Mainly casual play, I'm not much of a Pro.)

I think by far, my favorite character to play as is Kukulkan. (Which probably means something along the lines of me liking Mage-class characters.) Anyhoo, I'll probably end up frequenting these forums while playing on my Switch, so feel free to say hello wherever I may post! :P
    Hey Dogemon I love the name! I like Kukulkan too but I have to convice myself not to play him, I always miss his ultimate and I just watch it go across the screen hitting nothing, Tragic.