Thread: smite ban system is a joke

Junior Member Cupidhead xfir3xz's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation smite ban system is a joke

so i got banned for 6 months for talking shit to trolls who deserve it,trolls who play to feed and go afk intentionally,they never get punished and when you talk back they report you and there you go with a 6 months ban,this system is a joke like the trash matchmaking system,fix your game hirez,banning someone for 6 months is def fair

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by xfir3xz View Post
    so i got banned for 6 months for talking shit to trolls who deserve it,trolls who play to feed and go afk intentionally,they never get punished and when you talk back they report you and there you go with a 6 months ban,this system is a joke like the trash matchmaking system,fix your game hirez,banning someone for 6 months is def fair
    well its obviously not ur first time getting banned....they dont do 6 months right off the bat. its progressive. maybe learn your lesson after the 3 month ban you got before this one. just mute everyone...done and done

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTT4LUG View Post
    well its obviously not ur first time getting banned....they dont do 6 months right off the bat. its progressive. maybe learn your lesson after the 3 month ban you got before this one. just mute everyone...done and done
    well ofc its not my first time,cause this nonsense joke happened many times,and trust me it is hard to "just mute and done" when you play ranked with trolls,you expect a ranked match to be actually good and competitive not to play with kids who feed and go afk when things dont work the way they wanted it to go,its just so stupid how you get banned and these trash players enjoy trolling and reporting others with no consequences

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by xfir3xz View Post
    well ofc its not my first time,cause this nonsense joke happened many times,and trust me it is hard to "just mute and done" when you play ranked with trolls,you expect a ranked match to be actually good and competitive not to play with kids who feed and go afk when things dont work the way they wanted it to go,its just so stupid how you get banned and these trash players enjoy trolling and reporting others with no consequences
    thats all ranked has become....save yourself some heart ache and stick with casual like a majority of smite. ranked is played out and just for ppl to try to epeen. i have better matches in casual than i ever had in ranked. most ppl in ranked are just meta sheep and arent very good.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    OMG 6 months. That's a steep ban. I don't know for a game, is it really that worth to get heated up over such things? I think you should let that shit go and move on.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    OMG 6 months. That's a steep ban. I don't know for a game, is it really that worth to get heated up over such things? I think you should let that shit go and move on.
    ye 6 months is bullshit and doesn't make any sense at all,banning someone for 6 months will solve this game problems for sure,ye it's not worth it to rage over a game,but it is frustrating to lose a win streak in ranked cause of some dumb kids who are too sensitive to accept their shitty skills at the game

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    They should let surrender game happen earlier than what it is now. Some games it's easy to tell in 5 minutes it's a wrap. Of course you going to have a total jerk who will not f6. The main problem is that you get shoved into a team that does not speak a single word in English , either or has a player that is starting off and he/she has no place in a team. Why are there levels when you get a complete bambi on a team that feeds and automatically looses a game for the rest..

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Yapmış olduğum tespitler sonucunda anladım ki HI-REZ Rapor sisteminde çok açık var. Mesela Suikastçi olarak oynadığını düşünelim. Tam atak ve kritik itemler almak istiyorsun fakat takımdan birileri kendinde, sana müdehale edip onun istediği anti-def yada aura benzeri birşeyler almanı istiyor. Bunu yapmayıp, kendi istediğin yapıyı kurduğun zaman oyun bitiminde rapor ediliyorsun. Hiç ölmeden, 8-10 yada 15 öldürsen bile hemen rapor edildin diye uyarı geliyor. HI REZ bence rapor etme nedenine göre oyun verilerini, (kill - death -- assist -- items -- Role ), oyuncu yazışmaları (texts) incelenmeden dikkate almaması gerekir. Profesyonellik bunu gerektirir. Eğer profesyonel değilsen, milyon dolar ödüllü turnuvalar düzenlesende çok sürmez batar... Bir ürün hakkında çok birden fazla şikayet alınıyorsa buda demektir ki gerçekten bir sıkıntı var diye düşünürüm.
    Last edited by USULEES; 12-26-2019 at 09:21 AM.
    Her zaman sınırların ötesine...