Thread: Nox bubble

Junior Member Cupidhead krisa1999's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 409
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Nox bubble

Nox is a night goddess, so why not to give her some darkness? I mean make friendly gods invisible inside her bubble (maybe with some protections), like discordia in her fog or nuwa.

And make people blind inside her bubble like in mini-xbal

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Doomsday(00)'s Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I like the idea. but nox is already annoying to play against her, with constant cc in her root and the circle silence.
    Making people blind inside her bubble would be crazy op, cuz the only reliable way to avoid her damage is to juke the 1 when ur inside the bubble. If you are blind while in the bubble there's no way to predict where the root is going to hit. No way to juke it, cuz u cant see where its coming from. ull just have to pray it doesn't hit, and she has her combo on like a 10sec cool down which would be op. her team fight would also be crazy since she could just throw it in the middle of a team fight and make multiple enemies blind, and silenced, giving her team a huge advantage (every 10sec). xbal has it as an ult which has a long cool down granted it blinds all enemies but it doesn't do anything else, not even the stun anymore.

Now making herself and her allies invisible in the bubble,(like nuwa's fog) is a great idea. i don't see it making her op. just a bit stronger and a cool mechanic to help her team. would help with escaping people if shes getting ganked. could just put it down and hide trying to avoid damage until dash is up. Im not sure but i think Nox is not top tier, shes more towards the low tier, so this buff would be a good addition to her kit.

Hirez will probably not do thsi buff, cuz there are multiple gods that have that mechanic, which would be redundant. And they don't care about what we (players) think about god balance... smh

or she just makes herself invisible not allies. idk its a cool idea that really fits nox's theme and lore of darkness. BUT it will make her even more annoying to play against.

To be fair i know a couple of nox players with like 20-30 stars and they can completely carry a game or change, turn team fights, to win games.Or they cant do anything cuz everybody still has beads.
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 12-12-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Doomsday(00)'s Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    vhjbdcmnm,m,m, ops clicked reply again by accident
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 12-11-2019 at 10:56 PM.