Thread: I think this game is rigged, and I may have proof

New Member Cupidhead jBobtheGreat's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Game's rigged

Okay, here we go. Pretty sure there is no explanation for why two different accounts, one that I've been playing for a while and the other that's new that I've intentionally played horribly on, do different amounts of damage in pretty much the exact same scenario.

https://youtu.be/vXmrOfsRiVk

https://youtu.be/pyAjXGmcm2I

And here's another video where my ult is doing quite a bit more damage than it should.

https://youtu.be/9TJOQ5_pwCA
    Last edited by jBobtheGreat; 11-17-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 731
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Lately I had games where I just deal no damage, and games where I deal insane damage. Like Im super surprised on both ends. Its only really in arena I notice it, assault and conq is consistent. Though past week or so I haven't seen or felt it. I also had other strange behaviors some weeks ago, like running away with 100hp and getting one shot for 9999 damage from some weird source out of nowhere, or getting hit by archer minions for like 1-2 shots for 500dmg.

I cannot explain the two first clips here but it is consistent with what I have experienced.

The last clip can be due to level difference. 4 level difference (7 to 11) is about 20% more dmg dealt, and maybe also 20% more damage taken. so that would be like 300 * 1.2 * 1.2 = 432 which seems about right. I cant remember where I read that level difference work by 5% more dmg dealt and 5% more taken / level but since I read that (long ago) smite made more sense. Same goes other way 5% less dmg if they are 1 level above you. This is why you don't fight someone with higher level alone as 2 levels up is like a red buff in difference to performance. I might be wrong about the numbers it can be just flat 5% / level and not 5% + 5%.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 11-23-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Fail to see a point.

First two videos, if you mean different amount of damage dealt or something else.
    Last video, given your build and you fight Bots with weaker builds than humans do, no point there.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MansMortel's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    difference in dmg can just be the result of different base stats on gods. some gods have higher base phys protections than others.

the last video is absolutely normal. you are going full dmg and hit a fully charged ult on a target that has no protections and is 3/4 lvls below you