Thread: Not very good,keep getting reported.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Not very good,keep getting reported.

Will i get banned if i keep getting reported for trolling/intentional feeding? im not, im just not very good at the game and im doing my best to improve. but whenever i ask in chat for what im doing wrong i get silence.

For example someone will say "do something (champ)" and i ask what do you want me to do and no response. Im really enjoying the game, but i dont want to get banned because im still learning. (its a hard game )

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    You should only be able to get banned for INTENTIONAL feeding, so if a human Hi-rez employee does indeed review ban reports like they claim you should be in the clear. That said, I'm not sure I believe they human review every individual report as I've gotten a message warning me I could be banned when I got several reports for the same thing after having a terrible streak in ranked conquest.

There is a bot mode where you can adjust the difficulty; if you're really concerned I'd make sure you get to the point where playing against bots on max difficulty is a cakewalk before jumping into actual PvP. Also if you're starting out I'd stick with arena until you get a feel for all the gods (people tend to be more forgiving there) and avoid conquest like the plague until you've mastered all the other modes (conquest is by far the most toxic).
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 117; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    You should only be able to get banned for INTENTIONAL feeding, so if a human Hi-rez employee does indeed review ban reports like they claim you should be in the clear. That said, I'm not sure I believe they human review every individual report as I've gotten a message warning me I could be banned when I got several reports for the same thing after having a terrible streak in ranked conquest.

There is a bot mode where you can adjust the difficulty; if you're really concerned I'd make sure you get to the point where playing against bots on max difficulty is a cakewalk before jumping into actual PvP. Also if you're starting out I'd stick with arena until you get a feel for all the gods (people tend to be more forgiving there) and avoid conquest like the plague until you've mastered all the other modes (conquest is by far the most toxic).
    I do not feel they look at every single instance and report and actually look at replays of the games.

Been there done t hat if your stats are really far behind, and you are feeding because your carry, or support isn't doing their job as they should you get banned if reported over a series of game's it's the reason why I try to avoid the roles as much as possible unless forced there at which point I just go off meta and hoppe for the best because usually the idiot I am matched with is running on a potato pc, or has serious issues so I can't trust they will actually do good enough for a serious game.

I say this from multiple suspensions over years usually 3 and 7 days Hi-Rez support told me in a ticket I was suspend 3 days for griefing, and in a complaint only told me two words I said that they could have interpt as toxic while not directed towards anyone thus I call bulls*** that no one gets punished for getting reported over a series of games especially whenn filling roles with players.

Example, there is no reason an adc should be clearing a wave when the enemy has engaged and been CC by the support and carry is not even trade.

No reason why a support should be clearing a wave when the adc is getting hit.