Thread: Fix your matchmaking

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Angry Fix your matchmaking

This is by far one of the worst matchmaking i have ever seen in a game.

Why i get 7 games in a row vs'ing the same good players (mind you they were all solo queued) while i get stuck with brand new players that have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

I'm not better then the players on the opposite team so why in gods name am i, and the new players, up against some of the top players?

This isn't matchmaking, this is lack of matchmaking. Instead of pumping out skins that no-one is going to buy due to the randomness and jacked up prices, fix the damn game.

It's a wonder players still support these devs for $25 a skin.

This game belongs in the trash and should remain there till it dies.
    Last edited by Crona; 11-06-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 777
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I mean this game doesn't have a player base, so the match making can't find enough players with the same elo to match against each other. So match making is trash which makes team balancing trash.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    True, but even with very few players, any decent matchmaking should at least attempt to balance each side, not make it completely one sided to the point where the game is over before the 10 minute mark.

New Member Cupidhead MegadriveXX's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Shut the **** up and buy skins.
    No one cares about balance in this game. This game is dead.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    i agree 100% the matchmaking has been geting worse and worse even tho the shit developers say that it been getting better like....better where?!!!!!??? yesterday i won like 6 matches out of 14 and today i lost out of 15 matches i won only 5 also its important to mention that in like 90% of all those matches i went 7/0 or 6/0 prety consistent perforamnce but the way this shit game is made it tries to keep you at a shitty 50/50 win loss ratio.

so lets talk about that for a second first thing is first why the FUCK the game decides to fking choose what my win loss ratio is!!!!!!! i gona give you an exaple so you will understand better what i mean lets say that you won 5 matches in a row this shit matchmaking and shit game will start to put you with worse and worse ppl until you eventualy lose and if that not good enought for ya the game is gona make sure that you keep lossing to keep you in that 50% win loss ratio witch in fact is full of shit because i got more games lost than won even tho i frag in most of my games and i know what im doing soooo....i dont lose because im bad i lose because that matchmaking is bad not only the game decides when you should win or lose but if you are a good player it will put you with bad players like WTH DUDE PUT ME WITH GOOD PLAYERS NOT SHIT ONES WTF!!!!!!!. last time i stoped playing was because of this exact problem you win like 2 games and lose 6 and its been like this for a long long time now,basicly you lose elo faster than you gain elo and that brings us to the second problem.....ELO or MMR or what ever you like to call it.

so ELO,MMR is what this crap game uses as a way to tell how good or bad you are and it tries to match you(or so the developers say,dont belive it its fking bullshit)with ppl who have similar elo or mmr so that you wont get rekt by pros or somthing,now you gain elo by winning matches and you lose elo if you lose matches prety easy to understand,at this point you should see a huge problem with this based on the stuff that i said before.based on my experience and seeing that i lose most of my games because the so called MATCHMAKING is puting me with shit players and on top of that you lose elo each time you lose and the more elo that you lose the worse the matchmaking is gona get for you and on top of all that and if all the sudden you manage to have a good winning streak and you got a decent ammount of elo back the game with this crappy and shitty matchmaking and it 50/50 crap its gona make sure that you lose a lot of games so eventualy what ever elo you managed to get the game is gona make sure that you lose twise as much elo as you gained because thats how it works AND THAT MY FRIED IS WHY IM SO FKING MAD AND TIRED OF THIS!!!!. the game decides things for you if you win or if you lose and thats one of the main problems with this because just maybe lets say out of 100 games you should have now 85 but the game dosent want you to so in my case you end up winning 35 or 40 out of those 100
    and the problem is clear at this point.

you can improve as much as you want but if you are like me the game dosent do you any justice like at all you will eventualy gate frustrated like im right now and just quit for ever.