Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: New Mobas are gona kill this game.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    42
    5
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0

    New Mobas are gona kill this game.

    The only reason this game is still alive is because 99% of the player base is on xbox just join any match and you will see 9/10 of the players are on xbox in matches

    (heres the part where PC players lie and say that they are more than xbox players) *eyeroll*

    Now that xbox supports keyboard and mouse all the PC mobas like league of legends. Dota and heros of the storm will be coming to xbox smite will die.

    Thank god.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,172
    11
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 731
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Nah smite is better then all of them. I was hoping to read about a new moba in OP that could actually rival smite.

    /disappoint.
    Rocking the boat

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,565
    33
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Nah smite is better then all of them. I was hoping to read about a new moba in OP that could actually rival smite.

    /disappoint.
    Better in what way? LoL have around 50x times more player base than Smite
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

  4. #4
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,965
    39
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    41
    Uh yea.

    Heroes of the Storm is already dying, so good luck with that Xbox port.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    724
    7
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Nah smite is better then all of them. I was hoping to read about a new moba in OP that could actually rival smite.

    /disappoint.
    Ethereal
    Core
    Predecessor
    a few others.
    Still being designed, a couple had Alphas. Personally waiting for Ethereal first.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,172
    11
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 731
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Better in what way? LoL have around 50x times more player base than Smite
    In every way.

    This has 500 million daily players. https://www.google.com/logos/2010/pacman10-i.html

    What is your point?
    Rocking the boat

  7. #7
    New Member Cupidhead Nrbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Rep Power
    0
    Lol if you think smite is the best moba you are not keeping up with the times. Smite is looking to not have an esports scene in the next 2 years. Meanwhile LoL and Dota are still holding multi--million dollar tournaments, the last time Smite had a 1 million dollar tournament was for the launch tournament. This game is dying at a pretty fast rate because Hi-Rez has no clue how to listen to its community on any game they make.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    42
    5
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    In every way.

    This has 500 million daily players. https://www.google.com/logos/2010/pacman10-i.html

    What is your point?
    Point is this game is dead. Even forums are dead. Its same people (you) posting on these forums everyday.

    And every moba ever created is far better than this. All the people I talk to on xbox who plays smite all say the ONLY reason they play smite on xbox is because it's the ONLY moba on xbox.

    The moment the new mobas come to xbox this game boom... gone. Endless ques looking for players that cant find a game lol.

    It's like if a man is starving and the only food to eat to survive is corn... your gona eat it.... but give another option and I'm sure they will take it.

  9. #9
    Member Follower KatarinaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    158
    7
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    6
    I Kinda agree, though a lot of toxicity last time I played has been removed from the game, you do still get those matches with toxic people.

    Last suspension personally from smite, I said one thing in chat I believe it was after killing an enemy player "Eat Shit".

    Though reports within a short time by toxic players actually get you suspended in my case right before the battle pass ending...

    Problem with Hi-Rez as a company is they just provide copy and paste responses, instead of actually fixing the game.

    Meanwhile I've played hundreds of League OF Legends games the last 3 months i've not been banned once, and i've said the 4 letter word and such in chat too never suspend :P.

    The problem seems to be with Hi-Rez not actually reviewing game-play in such instances where (You are forced into playing a specific role) your support or carry is a flat out r****** (Don't want to say the word because its deemed as toxic) but as a result you do horrid, then get reported that's a game against you that may get you suspended from Smite.

    ^ Role select did help a lot to avoid those matches where you are constantly filled in roles you really don't want to play unless your with a friend, but once in awhile the experience is still horrid :\.

    We just need better response from Hi-Rez when an account is suspend, and a way to deal with people who try to start arguments in chat, because the moment someone says something i disagree with in chat I usually just mute everyone which means I can't hear VGS, at all in any match, nor can i hear voice, or chat at all.

    Which actually decreases the odds of win of a match :\.

    Smite also needs to be more popular, to draw in more people great game, but since BETA, the amount of time it even took Hi-Rez to add (Role Selection) which did help decrease toxicity a lot took so long that everyone was already jumping ship myself included for a very long time.
    Last edited by KatarinaX; 11-05-2019 at 08:29 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    2,172
    11
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 731
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfBellona View Post

    And every moba ever created is far better than this.
    You are of course entitled to your opinion even though you are wrong.
    Rocking the boat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •