I've been playing Smite off and on for a few years now with my girl. Smite Esports were the only Esports she had any interest in; despite playing a lot of other games. This goes for myself, as well. What was the main difference? The interactive presentation where we were allowed to vote on matches and be rewarded for our research, viewership and keeping up on the teams and standings felt highly rewarding - even if it was just a few FPs. We were stoked to buy the new season ticket, vote, see the brackets, and have nerdy discussions regarding the team's players, stats, and lineups - their history, their players individual skill levels, their past performances. We watched SPL together every evening (this is another issue - SPL is always on while myself and many other people are working instead of the evening prime time coverage it used to get). Everyone says your Esports is in decline and if you look at some simple metrics I believe you will see just a couple main problems. 1. Taking the in game brackets and voting away. This causes new players to be completely unaware of what is going on in Esports (sure you can have a little popup that says WATCH OUR STREAM! but this mean nothing to a lot of people). 2. Mixer was not well received by your playerbase, however I understand you are contractually obligated to stick to Mixer now. Please bring voting back, then instead of feeling forced to GRIND the game for battle points we can have more time to watch your Esports and enjoy it like we used to. I can only imagine player salaries are dropping hard right alongside the enthusiasm of your hard working pro players, people relocated IRL to be a part of this and long time Pros are all dropping off right alongside viewer numbers. I remember when tens of thousands of people would be tuned in for every broadcast before the advent of the battle pass, now just breaking a few thousand is like "oh wow". This is so unhealthy for your game and a big Esports scene gets your game noticed. Just a couple years ago there were newspapers writing articles about your amazing Esports scene, now it is only silence and downtrodden looking pro players. The Voting really makes it interactive for your players and creates fans out of people who would have probably been indifferent before, like my girlfriend. We had so much fun talking about who would win, who did what in the last few games, with the Battle Pass replacing the Season Ticket you have rendered all the hype completely void. If you want to see your Esports scene come back to life, reinstate season tickets and voting. A simple popup saying "check out Mixer our sponsor" is not going to bring the fans back. This is coming from people who love Smite and the Smite Esports Scene and want to see our favorite game succeed again, and to see the best players shown the respect and attention they deserve. DO AWAY WITH BATTLE PASS AND BRING BACK THE SEASON TICKET - you can still make your same money (I don't care if the Battle pass costs 600 now instead of 400 just because it made the game more fun and interesting and made the people I know and MANY MORE care about the Esports scene). Myself I am too busy grinding out a Battle Pass that literally feels like work to even watch the Pro matches. You guys are ruining your own game, an active Esports scene makes a game thrive and brings you more money. I figured one of the geniuses down at your company might've figured this out months ago; but apparently not. With that little "There's a live stream!" pop up I see sometimes when I launch and am feeling forced to grind a battlepass; well it is going to be low priority or just running unwatched in the background. I know Mixer was extremely unpopular and that you are locked into a contract, but there is no reason to further dump on your Pro and Minor League players by taking away the hype of voting that everyone loved. I used to care about who was playing the best, who was on which team this year, what teams were where in brackets, for the average Smite player or the new player this barely exists or doesn't mean anything at all anymore. BRING BACK VOTING... or watch Smite fall further.

P.S. Sorry for the LFG prefix it would not let me submit post without either LFG or Clan.......