Thread: Ranked in s6?

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Ranked in s6?

Hey.

I started smite s5 and after 5 or 6 month i had to quit. The ranked games were absolute garbage. Matchmaking was horrible, trolls were real and the amount of DC`s were incredible.
    As i really like the game ive chosen to give the game a second chance. Decided to "warm up" with unranked to get back into the fray and get used to the different gods. Turns out, unranked is basically what ranked was last year.
    This week alone, ive had 23 DC games. 23. Thats alot of wasted time. This sunday my first game is a DC aswell, making it 24. Lets say a DC game is around 15 min. Thats 6 hours of nothing. Plus god-picks and loadtimes. It`s unreal tbh.

So with that out of the way I wanted to hear if ranked is any different from last year. Whats peoples experience with this season ?
    I like the "role queue" alot cause as a support-player you actually get adc`s that likes their role. So thats a plus. However, if it`s the same bullshit with trolls and leavers i might aswell move on already.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Make that 25 DC games in this week.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The games dead on both PC and xbox just play a different MOBA this one sucks. They dont even release updates for it anymore

Ignore anyone who says they do it's a lie