Thread: Shadow banning is a disgrace and the olymians should be [b]embarrassed[b]

New Member Cupidhead NoSurrend3r's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Thumbs up Shadow banning is a disgrace and the olymians should be [b]embarrassed[b]

I can tell you for a fact 1 of 2 things is true about the people who want this change:

1.) They are bad at the game

2.) They don't actually play the game

You might be wondering how I know this, very simple: We have a mute button that is accessible by holding tab.

I know this may seem as a shocker. A mute button? After all these years of reporting people for harassment I could have just pressed the mute button? It really speaks volumes about how little the people making changes to the game actually know about the game itself. It's embarrassing really.

This change is completely unwarranted. All this does is make reporting someone for harassment twice as irrelevant, but now you are also degrading the quality of the games by taking away someone's ability to speak who otherwise might have helpful information. It's like saying "Here, you're not smart enough to know how to mute someone, let me help you." It's insulting.

I have a brain and a mute button, I don't need your help deciding who to mute.

And for the record, I don't care if the person in question is "toxic" or any of these other special-little-snowflake-sheltered-child words. I'd rather be right than nice any day of the week.
    If someone is giving me advice that works, I'm taking it, because I'm not here to have an ego.

I'm here to win games.

Junior Member Cupidhead Irridat's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think it's true...