Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merlin's Flicker (3) and Elemental Mastery (4) not working

Junior Member Cupidhead BoneyBones's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 797
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Merlin's Flicker (3) and Elemental Mastery (4) not working

Just had a game of Arena playing as Merlin and his 3rd skill wasn't working from the beginning of the match. A couple of seconds after the minion waves met, the 4th skill stopped working, leaving me stuck in the arcane stance for the rest of the match.

New Member Cupidhead imthebigbadwolfy's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    This is also happening to me. For several games over the past 4 hours of playing I was unable to use his 4 or his 3. This has happened to me a few different days as well. During one game I tryed restarting and all that did was gray out my name and whenever I typed in chat it didn't show my name just what I said in chat but didn't fix the skills. Is there anyway to fix this? Also one game, and only one so far, I wasn't able to auto attack and the cross hairs for my attack were stuck to my feet leaving me with skills only that match.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    I confirm that happen to me earlier. I couldn't use Merlins 3, i tried to key map to another button but nothing.

New Member Cupidhead CrimsonGlory's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    I've been having matches where his 3 only works in Fire Stance and his 4 has no damaging AOE.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This just happen to me too, I had Flicker at the beginning even when i didn't level it and it doesn't work after i leveled.

Edit: Just got done with the Merlin match and apparently no one believes me but instead proceed to trash talk. Fuck this game, this shit isn't worth playing anymore.
    Last edited by Crimson7Reaper; 10-08-2019 at 12:06 AM.

I had the same problem with Merlin's abilities. First the third ability stopped working in just one stance, then in another game the forth ability didn't work. I told my teammates and restarted, but when I came back to the game, it was lagging. This resulted in me being reported by my teammates, even though I told them about the issue.

I have the same problem, i played merlin after a few months break, and in every game i can't use my abilities. Problem sometimes stops when i alt+f4 game and play again but it is frustrating to my teammates. And today i recive warning of reports. Hope i would not be punish for hi rez mistakes.

Junior Member Cupidhead Irridat's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I play in Assault as Merlin more 5 times. 2 battles Merlin be normal, but other battles he be broken. Restart game can repair him but not in 100% chance. I tried to relogin 4-5 times in each battles, and only after that he was repaired.

i have the same problem, his 3 wouldnt work and after you get locked for one stance for the rest of the match, i have had 3 matches and apparently you can only change stance one only time.
    his 3 didnt work for the first minutes in my matches and only after his ulti didnt work anymore y could use it.

i think hi rez shouldnt make him playable until they fix this bug which is really annoying

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead galvay's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Same here, just had a game with 4 not working at all (3 was working ok xD ). game reboot helped.

also at the post-game stats merlin doesn't exist - the entire column is blank, no god picture, no numbers.