Thread: Can't Install the game.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Can't Install the game.

Hello, I got this problem, last week I update my windows build and after this game I wasn't able to start the game. It just sad "Not respond". Probably after 10-15 attempts the game start. So I decide to re-install the game. I uninstall everything, then used CCleaner to remove some reg files so I can clear install smite. After downloading installer for win10 and run it I got only 6 MB of some launcher files and no SMITE on my PC... I try this few times and the result was is the same. Please some help!

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ExElek3K View Post
    Hello, I got this problem, last week I update my windows build and after this game I wasn't able to start the game. It just sad "Not respond". Probably after 10-15 attempts the game start. So I decide to re-install the game. I uninstall everything, then used CCleaner to remove some reg files so I can clear install smite. After downloading installer for win10 and run it I got only 6 MB of some launcher files and no SMITE on my PC... I try this few times and the result was is the same. Please some help!
    Also the same issue which qppears from the last windows update. Downloading windows stuck with 5.25.5233.0

Thanks for update.