Thread: This queue system is the worst piece of trash in any MOBA

New Member Cupidhead rotten vector's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

This queue system is the worst piece of trash in any MOBA

I get to sit here and waste my time for several minutes over and over and over for NOTHING. You have designed a worthless system that does nothing but waste the players time; confirming shit for NOTHING. What the fuck is wrong with you? Every single 2 minutes, "the system could not find a match for you" over and over and over and over and over. Why the FUCK would I wait 15-20 minutes for the chance that the next match isn't a piece of shit when I could go play LoL and get a match in under a few minutes? This is a disgusting piece of trash waste of time. Why would anyone waste their time playing this fucking game when you have to keep queueing over and over and over a billion FUCKING TIMES JUST TO PLAY ONE MATCH.

THE ENTIRE MORNING AND I DON'T GET TO PLAY ONE SINGLE MATCH. YOUR GAME IS A FAILURE. A DEAD WORTHLESS FAILURE.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    This is been an issue since when I can remember. Nothing you can do about it. Suggest you play with friends and both of you can lose/win together, and it's much more fun.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Time of the day affects whether you get a match or not, same for game mode. And obviously you would get a match in LoL much faster, since it has ten times more players, duh.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I still don't understand why they took away multi queues. It was a fantastic quality of life feature.

Removing it pretty much killed all queues here except joust and conquest. Miss the days where i could play Arena and Assault.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I don't have issues with ques. I'm amazed that I hear this with some players. Arena for example the ques are always like under 3 min or less. Ranked seems to be 5 min or less on a good day.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!