Thread: Persephone is the most useless god in smite...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Persephone is the most useless god in smite...

Just delete her... seriously she is trash.

I've never seen her so good in any game and always she goes 0 kills with at least 10 deaths.

Her skills are completely useless and she is useless altogether. Any team with her always loses.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,478
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    What are you talking about she is one of the most op gods right now
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NerfBellona's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Lol OP my behind..... shes useless. If she wants to go to another lane there is no seeds so she has to redeploy them and wait again for them to sprout takes forever.

Her damage is really low and she has no team play at all shes also super squishy...

They should of made her like zyra from leage of legends this whole plant seed mechanic is trash

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfBellona View Post
    Just delete her... seriously she is trash.

I've never seen her so good in any game and always she goes 0 kills with at least 10 deaths.

Her skills are completely useless and she is useless altogether. Any team with her always loses.
    LMAO she's awesome. You just don't know how to player properly. I can do 30-50K damage tops when I play her. Her flowers are immune which makes her OP.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    300+80% is pretty good burst, also your leap preps your 2 for aoe, so use that. And that ult is huge in teamfights. Try to take a fight in fg pit and she gets everyone stuck. She's instaban in pro league (aka where people actually play together as a team) for a reason.

Also, I didn't know 4s is "forever".

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Her weakness is melee. She only has so much time before she can escape. When playing her, I found fast moving assassins and/or heavy hitting warriors can pull her down easily. If she doesn't get assist or help, she's dead, and although she can still revive, she has so many seconds before she dies again lol.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MansMortel's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    he just trash talks (literally) about a good without giving any solid arguments.
    posts like this should be deleted...

but okay here goes nothing: Persephone is a god with a slightly higher skill floor than most gods. here playstyle and timing are way different than any other god in smite. I do agree that in the mid game she is quite an easy target and can get shut down, but her early pressure is super strong with her range and her plants. and her late game teamfights, cc and all round dmg is one of the highest in smite. This is why she is banned in almost every decent ranked game.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MansMortel View Post
    he just trash talks (literally) about a good without giving any solid arguments.
    posts like this should be deleted...

but okay here goes nothing: Persephone is a god with a slightly higher skill floor than most gods. here playstyle and timing are way different than any other god in smite. I do agree that in the mid game she is quite an easy target and can get shut down, but her early pressure is super strong with her range and her plants. and her late game teamfights, cc and all round dmg is one of the highest in smite. This is why she is banned in almost every decent ranked game.
    actually posts like yours should be deleted and ur acct banned for necroing 3-4 month old threads to whine like a baby with his titty