Thread: Work on your customer service, HI-Rez.

New Member Cupidhead QueenOfAlbion's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Lightbulb Work on your customer service, HI-Rez.

Tickets shouldn't be blatantly ignored.

I've spent just under a month trying to dispute a ban, because the reason I was given did not match my previous suspension e-mail reason (TL;DR told I was perm banned for hate speech and had received a suspension for hate speech before, yet my only suspension was for match griefing when I troll built a mage character as tanky).

If I won't be unbanned, so be it; as a long time player that has spent over $1,000 these past ~5 years, I would simply appreciate being responded to. I have provided the screenshot stating my 3-day griefing suspension, and I've sent upwards of 10 tickets/replies in these past 4 weeks only to receive...nothing. This is frustrating and unprofessional.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    100% agreed! The least they can do is offer you a response even if it's not what you want to hear. Who wants to be ignored?! NOOOBODYYY !

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 893
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    https://imgur.com/a/oN7e5Kg

Agreed I want to know exactly why my account was suspended I was told it was because I was griefing, I have yet to see actual evidence of it other than doing poorly in some games, and doing well in some games.

The game before I was suspended I had a toxic support trolling the hell out of the game, and a AFK player in the match yet I was harassed in chat, and did try to play the game, never did I talk trash towards anyone in the match.

One match 2-3 days ago before the suspension I had a player immediately being toxic in chat as soon as the game began, and as a result to "Muting chat" entirely I ended up in the wrong lane, but didn't even realise until quite awhile into the game, as a result to someone elses toxicity it completely tilted me the F*** out, and while it is partially my fault, I shouldn't be suspended because another player came into the game flat out being toxic.

Also consumer rights, likely have some type of protection to those getting suspensions, and not being told why they are being suspended just 4 days before a user completes a battle pass, thus making a user have to spend more real life money to complete it, or losing access to limited time items entirely (Without giving a reason.)

As for why I mute people
    I saw a psychologist IRL, they diagnosed me with a form of autism, and said I would need to go for more tests though not all tests have been done it's an issue for me, when people in a game start talking trash because a player builds (X) item, or because a player is playing poorly it's no reason for people to stand there talking down to others, and this behavior makes me really angry, it mentally effects me IRL, to the point where I am talking to myself, sometimes out of anger.

As a result I mute chat entirely, because it helps me focus more on the game at hand, rather than getting my mind off the game out of anger, or frustration at others to the point where I feel like saying really hateful things, but it comes with it's disadvantages, that only thing I can depend on is the Minimap, and paying attention myself.
    *The best solution to this is to stop matching me with toxic players.*

Hi-Rez needs to simply make sure Other players, and myself stop getting matched with toxic players, if I managed to go months without a suspension, then suddenly I rank up in MMR and start getting matched with toxic pricks this has to mean something is going on, but Smite should be a fun game to be playing without the need of dealing with any form of harassment which tilts games.

I remember how toxic Hi-Rez games can be both Smite, and Paldains can at times be a cess-pool of toxicity, especially back in the days of Paldains beta anyone not playing pip was a troll and needed to be reported, Hi-Rez needs better CSR support, and it's something Riot Games, and Blizzard have done over the years, even though Smite is better than Overwatch, at least we don't have to deal with any form of toxicity over there, as long as we are afk we don't get banned for playing bad, or not playing a hero a specific way someone else doesn't agree with or whatever.