Thread: Actual Intentional Feeders

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Actual Intentional Feeders

How long does it normally take for an actual intentional feeder to get banned? And is it an account ban or IP ban (assuming hi-rez is capable of that)? Because if it's an account ban, can't they just make another account?

I just got done with a Conquest match in which our jg got angry at our mid for picking Thanatos. The jg proceeded to pick Persephone and held w down the entire 15 minutes. By the end she was 0/15, lv3, no relics, and only got 2 items (traveller's and bumba) at somewhere in 10-15 minutes in. She even said "this isn't my only account" after I calmly (yes calmly, I didn't rage) told everyone to chill and just report her at the end. Do people like this really get away with doing such crap?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hirez doesnt IP ban...hence all the smurf accts in the game.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Dude..they get banned and they just create a new account with new email. Why do you think you face so many cheaters and lag switchers, because they just create a new account and it's not a ip ban...i wish that was the case then things would be a lot better.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BravoJuliet4me's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson7Reaper View Post
    How long does it normally take for an actual intentional feeder to get banned? And is it an account ban or IP ban (assuming hi-rez is capable of that)? Because if it's an account ban, can't they just make another account?

I just got done with a Conquest match in which our jg got angry at our mid for picking Thanatos. The jg proceeded to pick Persephone and held w down the entire 15 minutes. By the end she was 0/15, lv3, no relics, and only got 2 items (traveller's and bumba) at somewhere in 10-15 minutes in. She even said "this isn't my only account" after I calmly (yes calmly, I didn't rage) told everyone to chill and just report her at the end. Do people like this really get away with doing such crap?
    It's a tricky argument, as 90% of players are not trying to lose, they are just having a bad game and everyone has bad games even GM's. Heck even I've ended up as someone's food before because they were just better then me. In addition everyone goes on tilt at some point and throws a game or two through their careers in smite. Further more, your average player does not know what a snowball effect is much less how to properly fight/farm when they are behind. That doesn't mean they deserve a ban.

Your loses are as important to learn from as your wins. They teach you the value of being a stronger carry, leadership skills and how to prevent people from going on tilt and throwing. When you see someone starting to fall behind, try talking to them, ask them what they need done to help them get back on track, give them your waves, kill their jungler, or person in their lane for them etc. Maybe even politely suggest better items for them to help them out. Finally, if someone truly is intentionally feeding, try to wait until they go to feed and use that distraction to score a kill to keep the scores balanced. I'm more bothered by the people that hyper feed and try to blame others or talk shit to their team, those players are true aids.
    Proud Leader of Clan Wakka

http://wakkawakka.ml

Achievements:
    I would be willing to bet a good 35-40% of the smite population are just Smurf accounts or banned players with new accts or even ppl making multiple accts for the goodies you get from recommending a friend acct/ new acct you just made.

Smite will never IP ban...if they do they won't have bloated numbers to broadcast about player base.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BravoJuliet4me's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I would bet that number is much lower then you think. Here's why, smurfing is fun for a few rounds at best. then you get bored. In addition if you spend too much time smurfing around you actually become worse as a player over time in terms of skill. Making a second account and leveling it up, does not count as smurfing, It just is what it is, how do you get around that? The final reason is, the game doesn't have enough people at the highest and lowest elo's to put together proper games GM's vs GM's. So, more often then not you will see the game "balance" things by place a GM with silver or something and calling that a "fair match". same thing happens at the lowest elo's but in reverse.

it is possible that I am just basing this off of my own experiences from back in the day of smurfing tho. Maybe the situation has gotten worse then what it used to be.
    Last edited by BravoJuliet4me; 12-30-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    Proud Leader of Clan Wakka

http://wakkawakka.ml

Achievements:
    Once a Smurf reaches around lvl 30, they just make another acct and start over.

Most Smurfs are only better against low lvl noobs, that's why they Smurf .. because they suck at on lvl play. Hell I alone have over 20 accts, mainly from trying out new gods when I first started years ago.