Thread: SMITE is a game where you can do anything you want.

New Member Cupidhead PaskettiTime's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

SMITE is a game where you can do anything you want.

I recently started playing again after some friends picked up the game for the first time.

First thing I noticed after my 6+ month break was the gameplay of SMITE is still well designed and rewards skill while constantly presenting many meaningful choices.

Second I noticed the skin/voice team is still cranking out excellence non-stop.

Third I noticed that you can still do and say absolutely anything you want.

In one of our first games, there was a Medusa on our team who called us all a slur that starts with F and sounds like maggot, over and over. She didn't spell it clever or anything, and I think at the end of the game it even suggested she be reported. We all reported her. Nothing happened. No action taken.

In 1 out of 3 or 4 games there is always someone who leaves or AFK's in base.

We report all these people religiously, and after playing smite pretty much daily for 3 years, I think I saw 3 action ever taken against these players.

SMITE is a well designed game that I enjoy, and in this game you can do AND SAY absolutely anything you want.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 816
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Maybe you're just unlucky with the reports? I get a "An action has been taken against a player you reported" message about every other week.
    Any typo or misspelling in the post above was done to emphasize my point and was therefore done on purpose, as such they will not be corrected.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    While I occasionally get a message that action has been taken against leavers or intentional feeders (maybe 1 out of every 10 reports) almost nothing is ever done against those I report for harassment (I'm lucky if 1/100 gets an action taken). The game would be a lot better if they would actually take reports seriously, but at this point I think they're afraid too because their player base is so small (and also because they're lazy and don't want to be bothered to read through them all). It's ironic though because if they don't start taking reports seriously their player base is going to continue to shrink because people aren't going to keep putting up with this.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 117; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Junior Member Cupidhead Fortniteistrash's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Also you can say whatever you want on the forum because they don't look at it

Also the forum is a "not secure" internet tab. Like wtf get your shit together hi rez.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortniteistrash View Post
    Also you can say whatever you want on the forum because they don't look at it

Also the forum is a "not secure" internet tab. Like wtf get your shit together hi rez.
    Then use Reddit like 99% of the smite community

Junior Member Cupidhead Fortniteistrash's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfThe4skin View Post
    Then use Reddit like 99% of the smite community
    Well since this forum has been absolutely neglected and is missing critical features I might just do that. Does hi rez actually have people looking at reddit posts?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortniteistrash View Post
    Well since this forum has been absolutely neglected and is missing critical features I might just do that. Does hi rez actually have people looking at reddit posts?
    Unfortunately yes...hirez does answer in Reddit and post daily. I say unfortunately because these forums are smites official forumz and you're lucky if any hirez employee ever looks here.