Thread: May i have something to say

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372

May i have something to say

Before i begin, sorry if make grammar or any other mistake writing this (foreign boy here).

I see that smite is now adding more playable bots in game - good decision, new player can expirience much more set's of skills from enemies thus when in the future they will play normals they will have lower gap to adapt. A Few of the bots can be really annoying but still, ya need to improve they algorithm. Player need to feel some challenge and force them to think. So in shortcut more bot gods that are alive,

Second thing, do you thought why smite player base is so low but stil kind of stable? Old players from time to time return to game and go. But they have expierience in this game so they quickly adapt and they know what is going on. But what is with new players? When they enter game they play either bots or arena, but usually they quickly refuse to play. I think it is no fun for them to get their ass beaten up by older players that they have to challenge cause of lack of player base. Crossplay made up for it a little bit but still it's a problem. But let's see this from other perspective, they do not know how to build gods they play and don't cheat ourselfs, suggested builds suck. Why don't you improve they system of suggested items, you have whole spl that you hire so it's not problem to take builds from them, and even do more. Still it is rigid, what about situational items. Make another table in shop that says "you're playing against zhong kui, suggested items for counter: pestilence" and other thing, make this game friendlier for new player that you cannot keep within game, coz you don't see that you make mistake at the start of the journey. Same for autoleveling abilities AND FOR GOD SAKE, don;t upload this once a year, if you nerf or buff some items adjust your autobuying way, you have time for this, and you get money from this

Also any pointers for them to position themselfs in fight would be fine

Next thing, you have some partnerhips with streamers etc, so i have genius idea. You want to sell some skins for us players to make money. Usually you show us some of them on the main screen etc. But that can not be enough for advertisement. So what would you say if your partners will have to play with new skin if they choose to play god that have new skin. I think it is kinda good thought.

So another thing, skins are now better quality, but still recolors and you want them to be exclusive, what a joke. Same thing for few other skins that looks like crap and you even called them not exclusive but limited. Think more, adjut prices to quality you give us. If you want to be treated good, treat others good. CDP red tactic

Also the bug thing, stop with updates if you cannot fix some bugs. Just don't add up yet another bug into the mass. From 3 months i cannot see my skins number or worshippers. I see it after patch, then fix and again nothingness. We wish to have playable game in patch day, not buggy mass. So stay your hand with releasing new patches if they have bugs. PLEASE

if someone have more ideas, post em below
    Last edited by MrEjos; 08-22-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEjos View Post
    So another thing, skins are now better quality, but still recolors and you want them to be exclusive, what a joke. Same thing for few other skins that looks like crap and you even called them not exclusive but limited. Think more, adjut prices to quality you give us. If you want to be treated good, treat others good. CDP red tactic
    I just had a thought: This may also contribute to low player retention. New players that get the hang of a particular god will naturally want to explore what skins they can get for that god. Turns out: literally none of them, because all of them are 'exclusive'. That can quickly end someone's interest in the game.

Personally, there's a LOT of skins I want to throw money at, but currently can't. That's a huge downer on an otherwise pretty fun experience.

EDIT: The excessive number of exclusive skins also seems to be an economically unsound decision, as all the work has been done but cannot be sold anymore, meaning that new players -can't- spend money.
    Last edited by Firellius; 08-22-2019 at 01:12 PM.

yea, the way they added possibility to buy exclusive right now is not enough, 3 skins per week? lol, and they have chosen the ugliest ones for first show up. Also the special ocasions we have each day, they are sure one big crap, i can count on my one hand, even my one finger from the begining if i ever thought of buying one, cause they either wanted to give me VP, avatar, recolors or other crap that makes it not worth it. Why is that you say, old skins that costed in the past 250 gems or 400 looked like shit when they came out, and now they are worth even less cause of many better skins that came out and are better made. AND you still want to pay us for them 250 gems, lol with time prices go down.

Also thing for new players, why only few gods cost less than 5500? there are few old gods that can easly cost much less.

EDIT: to tell the truth i played since beta and till season 2 i rarely seen good skins you made, later with time you improved, that's good. But with more skins you need to change way of thinking much more than you do, I think

EDIT2: premium track? of battle pass to reach limited recolor <still dying from laugh> is too empty, boosters are really nothing, even those chests are really low value. Maybe giving ticket-booster? (don't remember name) that lowers skins prices by 50% would be great. Of course people would wait till some discount on skins to use it, to lower price even more. But it will let people spend money. There could also be those boosters on chest rolls, why not? you have in chest over 70 things, question is how many of things in chest i would want. By this you would double the chances, profit - people will want to roll for it coz 2/70 is better than 1/70.
    Last edited by MrEjos; 08-23-2019 at 03:53 AM.

Achievements:
    yea, the way they added possibility to buy exclusive right now is not enough, 3 skins per week? lol, and they have chosen the ugliest ones for first show up.
    I think the weekly and daily deals are personalised. You won't get deals for skins you already own, after all, so yours may be different from mine. Mine are for Terra, Loki and Nu wa, but they're not impressive.

There also seems to be an algorithm that heavily favours particular skins. I've seen Thunderbringer Zeus, He Bro and Hunkules crop up multiple times, but I'm still waiting on the skins I want, such as Galactic Void Chernobog or Cosmic Power Anubis.

Also thing for new players, why only few gods cost less than 5500? there are few old gods that can easly cost much less.
    This is pretty forgiveable, in my opinion, as favour is easy to acquire at a decent rate and can quickly escalate. Also, the god pack is a big moneymaker for them, and they do still need to profit.

premium track? of battle pass to reach limited recolor
    The Battlepass Premium track is pretty good value, IMO, as it grants four different skins on top of a solid amount of extra cosmetics. I have no qualms with this thing, it feels fair and fun, at least to me. I did have the suggestion of having the premium track of a battlepass contain one 'pick-a-skin' coupon that can be used to buy a specific skin from a specific chest, just to eliminate the difficulty in giving SMITE money.

i also have terra, loki nad nu wa so they are not personalized :P

As for battle pass, in last season there were 3 splits for 400 gems now there will be more than that. We have new split every 2 months for 600 gems so easy math and you see how much money they earn more. I know they made premium battle pass road for people who complained about completing it very fast. But still tho it is a little bit empty.

As for saying they are taking more cash for ticket battlepass is cause they do more skins is mistake, they have people who are paid for making skins so either way they would come out if not in battle pass then in chests. But they saw that it gives them less income doing so, so making battlepass is a thing for them. Cause this battle pass is really weak, just nemesis is worth it, hera is decent, about rest - no comment.

EDIT: As for favor, why not buying boosters with it? other than buying gods, and golden, legendary, diamond skins i don;t see any use for it.
    Last edited by MrEjos; 08-23-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Achievements:
    i also have terra, loki nad nu wa so they are not personalized :P
    Ah, that is a shame. Then I guess they could include skins you already have.

I know they made premium battle pass road for people who complained about completing it very fast. But still tho it is a little bit empty.
    It kind of has to be though. If they put in extra work and they put that in the prestige track, then the revenue of the BP goes down. If they then counteract that by raising the pricetag, that means players -have- to reach/complete the prestige track in order to get the value back. The prestige track is mostly just to give players a little extra to do, as the base BP is balanced out neatly, so the prestige track can't change that for the better.

Another thing i came up with tonight. Why bronze III player have hiher mmr than mine when i am silver ii almost i and i got guy who banned anubis, loki, kulkulkin and then picked neith jungle. Lter he told us he is gonna be carry, good to know tho. This guy had kda 0.47 on his whole account and was lvl 34 how de fuck did he had highest mmr. Thats bulshit bulshit and bulshit. I ahve no normal game, either we crush them or i have to get troll in my team. At this rate i am gonna be silver forever. Something is not right with matchmaking. Just fix it. Make it look like in lol or other games when you get degree of your performance based on what you have done in games it analyze you skill level so you can up rank even when you lost.