Thread: Region Locking

New Member Cupidhead GrimReaper98's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Region Locking

Do we think Hi-rez would consider adding an option to region lock matches. I play mostly ranked and more often than not Im matched with a LATAM and it makes it basically impossible to communicate and enjoy the match. Thanks for any suggestions!

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper98 View Post
    Do we think Hi-rez would consider adding an option to region lock matches. I play mostly ranked and more often than not Im matched with a LATAM and it makes it basically impossible to communicate and enjoy the match. Thanks for any suggestions!
    You got my thumbs up on this suggestion.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I too would support locking people to the region they're actually located in, as I'm also sick of geting matched with people I can't communicate with.
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 789
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    While I understand I cannot support.

Having played on EU recently despite being East Coast NA, I would not like being locked to what NA has become.

1 - EU is actually more stable for me for reasons I do not know, NA I have been getting stuttering and lag at times past 3 months, EU far less so despite the longer distance.

2 - EU more players will actually build tanks as tanks compared to the NA trend of trying to make every god into a squishy damage first build. EU tanks do far better than NA tanks more often. Sad but true.