Thread: Who plays smite?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Who plays smite?

So decided to stay little experiment. Opened my profile do I could see my matches on guru. Played exactly 50 matches. All game except motd . Off all those games 93% were either Xbox or switch, I'm pc.

So my question is...are PC players no longer playing this game except for the YouTubers and supposed pros? Had crossplay turned off as well. Matches were about 60-40, 60 being me.

Only way to win with mostly xboxers is if I hyper carry. Game isn't fun when you constantly have to carry Xbox trash.

Do they plan on fixing the crossplay issue or is the game so low population I'm going to get xboxers anyway?

Just curious.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I am on PC but it feels like there are barley any PC players. The only time i know a PC player is there is when they answer if i wrote something in the lobby. This game is dead on the PC side and people are switching to console because it's easy to use their home made lag switches and you can't prove jack since they will blame the console.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    My brother and I both play on PC, and I believe his friend also plays over PC as well. I'm curious how you can tell the console of who you're playing with/against, I know Xbox used to be obvious as it'd say Xbox next to any VGS command but I think they've since fixed it so I no longer have any way to tell. I can no longer find the crossplay toggle anymore either though I know I used to be able to switch it.

I think PC players are leaving because they have more options with less toxicity, but console players don't really have a lot of other options for MOBAs and are probably used to all trolls and haters.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 118; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Well, as I stated above...I unhid my profile so my matches would show up on smiteguru. Guru shows what platform everyone in your match is using.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    My brother and I both play on PC, and I believe his friend also plays over PC as well. I'm curious how you can tell the console of who you're playing with/against, I know Xbox used to be obvious as it'd say Xbox next to any VGS command but I think they've since fixed it so I no longer have any way to tell. I can no longer find the crossplay toggle anymore either though I know I used to be able to switch it.

I think PC players are leaving because they have more options with less toxicity, but console players don't really have a lot of other options for MOBAs and are probably used to all trolls and haters.
    there isnt a single moba out there without toxicity.

as for the thread, how can you even tell what platform they are on?
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works