Thread: What's a good non-crit hunter?

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,036
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points

What's a good non-crit hunter?

I want to get good results with a hunter, but every hunter I try is an absolute waste. Is there any hunter out there that isn't dependent on crits? I can't get crits, so I'd like suggestions.

Junior Member Cupidhead BUTT4LUG's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Imo...any Hunter except Rama. But my fav are skadi , and cherno.

My skadi build is. Trans, warrior tabi, crusher, blood, exe ...and last item either heartseeker or hydras. I usually do heartseeker because your ice 75% someone with the HS stacked. I use same build on cherno

New Member Cupidhead xLannister's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I like Neith. I build 100% around her ult, no crit needed.

trans, warrior tab, jotuns, heartseeker, crusher, soul eater (to catch heals off abil and autos both), and last trading in boots for brawlers.

I like that it maximizes burst dmg with pen, power, and item bonus dmg from HS and crusher with my ult and gives a high CDR. Squishies pretty much have 0 protections against you. Kind of fun when when 1/2 health squishies try and run away and start raging when ur ult takes em out from across the map.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Crit hunters are usually auto attack based, so if you want a non crit hunter aim for ability based ones. Neith and Skadi are good for this. While crit also works really well on Izanami, you can play her without it as her abilities are pretty good by themselves.
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Junior Member Cupidhead Fortniteistrash's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Jing wei

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Every hunter pretty much builds crit with very few exceptions and those expectation still pick some crit because of crits advantages (lifesteal burst). Skadi goes pen and attack speed+power because god scales off all 3 BUT crit also helps her burst and autos. Cerrunos can go completely critless and hit 350+ autos BUT the traits that help critless builds also boosts crits as well. Anhur's passive helps top of his critless damage but crit still helps and mid Anhur may opt for crit in the late game.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 09-09-2019 at 03:59 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CallOfThe4skin's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Every hunter pretty much builds crit with very few exceptions and those expectation still pick some crit because of crits advantages (lifesteal burst). Skadi goes pen and attack speed+power because god scales off all 3 BUT crit also helps her burst and autos. Cerrunos can go completely critless and hit 350+ autos BUT the traits that help critless builds also boosts crits as well. Anhur's passive helps top of his critless damage but crit still helps and mid Anhur may opt for crit in the late game.
    No not every builds crit. If you build crit on every hunter you're bad