Thread: FIx anti-healing [Rant]

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Angry FIx anti-healing [Rant]

A little background story

I have been playing since beta and with each progessing season the game is getting worse and worse.
    My main eye-sore till this day is anti-healing and how it stacks indefinitely.
    Ruin, Brawlers, Toxic, Pest/Cont all stack, when the enemyteam builds 3 of the given items then even asclepius ain't worth picking up anymore.

If you want people to actively heal during a fight, how about introducing a cap or a diminishing return to how it stacks. Because quite frankly, it's just a waste to pick up a healer when it comes to team fights.
    40%+40%+40%+25% = 145% without the passive from certain gods (Bacchus, Chang'e).

This is my first post since the beta, but god I'm feeling as if I'm about to start a change.org petition for this.
    It's plainly "unaccounted" for that you can shutdown a healer with building 2 to 3 items. What's the point of even having them?

If you don't balance these items and how they stack, you might as well rework all the healers in braindead burst mages/warriors...

I think I might need another 2 year break from the game.

Thanks for reading my rant and understanding my frustation!

Have a good one!

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    The counter argument is all those matches where few to none get anti-healing.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Another is that healers are for joust and casuals, only tanky healer is sylv and again, he better in joust then conquest