Thread: Getting kicked out of match and unable to log back in

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran

Getting kicked out of match and unable to log back in

This is something I've noticed happening sporadically over the last couple of match I've had. The issue will start as if I'm lagging or something; characters will start running in straight lines into walls or towers without getting shot, my attacks will do nothing to enemies, and recalling won't actually take me back to base. Sometimes this fixes itself after half a minute or so (usually I end up dead and getting reported, FML) but other times I think I have teammates experience it as well. On the occasions it doesn't fix itself automatically I'll get the "an ally has left the game" message shortly thereafter with one of my teammates disconnecting. I end up disconnected shortly thereafter and get to the "lost connection, reconnecting" screen. However I don't actually ever get back into the game from this screen, it just stays frozen there forever. If I close and reboot the launcher or restart my computer I can get back in...but at the point the match is usually over because my remaining team mates have either died, surrendered, or DCed themselves. (And I get slammed with reports for leaving the game.)

I don't think it's completely restricted to something on my end because like I said sometimes a team mate will end up disconnecting right before I do. And the issue usually occurs at the start of the first big team fight, which makes me think something on Hi-Rez's end is crashing due to information overload. As for why that wouldn't affect all players...I'm not sure. I use the steam client, so it may only be affecting steam players while those who play on console or use the direct launcher don't experience the issue. Either way it's very annoying to constantly die or be DCed due to reasons out of my control, and I'd like the issue looked into if possible.

EDIT: I also noticed that when logging back in afterwards I no longer have a loading frame, loading screen, jump stamp, recall skin, or fountain skin set. I have to re-select all of them each time this occurs which is very annoying.
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 08-02-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 117; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Same as me.
    Already send a ticket to the Hi-rez support, but... you know this company... this issue has been on the game since the beggining of season 5.

New Member Cupidhead FirefoxHex's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Yeah,i get the same thing,and sometimes it just resets the match,like kiks me out, i think only me cuz i get reported,and if i restart i can't enter the same match,but i can start another que with no problem