Thread: Always show chat

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 808
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Always show chat

Can we have old chat boxes back where you didn't have to be typing in chat to see party/lobby chat? Don't know if it's a bug or not but whenever I'm talking in party and then click something not in chat, chat goes away and I have to click the group button to go back to it.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Can we have old chat boxes back where you didn't have to be typing in chat to see party/lobby chat? Don't know if it's a bug or not but whenever I'm talking in party and then click something not in chat, chat goes away and I have to click the group button to go back to it.
    How about a chat system that actually just works. That would be nice. Can't DM people at all and see the message, so you never know that it goes through. I've had multiple games where I wanted to politely ask the other team for a pause and had no idea if the team actually received my messages.

I mean, this is dumb, chat is basic stuff. It's not overly complicated. Fix your damn chat or fire the guy responsible for it because it's broken, get someone who can. I mean, it's not game balancing or mechanics, things I expect to not work properly sometimes, IT'S CHAT.