Thread: SMITE + RWBY Collab. Dont use the obvious gods.

Junior Member Cupidhead DangerousRival's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328

Lightbulb SMITE + RWBY Collab. Dont use the obvious gods.

I'm glad to see this coming, but please for the love of gods dont make Ruby Thanatos. I am so sick of him constantly getting skins seeming every event. Other gods could really use some skins. An Idea to go with is maybe give the Ruby to Nike. Her passive makes her a team leader and Team RWBY's leader is Ruby. It would make perfect sense.

Same goes for the others. Think outside the box on this crossover. Dont keep using the same overused gods. Pele is new, be a good Yang. Weiss? Maybe Merlin, he uses alot fo elements like Weiss's Sword. Blake, anything but Awilix, Da Ji, and Bastet.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrPan565's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Pele new? wtf? she got months already and she got a lot of skins more than older gods, yeah you dont want to "dont use gods with so much skins" you just wants skins to your preference xd

Junior Member Cupidhead DangerousRival's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Pele was released less then a year a ago (august 6th 2018) she's be in the game for a full year in about a week and half, but she's still in the newer god category. Also she only has 3 skins besides her original, recolor, and mastery she still is in the "needs more skins" section as well.

Also I've never used her I was just thinking who would be a good fire user for yang that "needs more skins" Instead of pointing fingers with poor arguments why dont you suggest some other choices yourself? When you say "older gods that have less skin with her give some examples. I'm all for giving gods skins that need em, you on the other hand just seem all for making accusations with nothing to really add to a conversation about god skins if your not gonna name a few at least

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    it may sound stupid, but Rawana with Yang skin may work. because his abilities looks fine with it, they both fight with their firsts and have shoting attacks.

Nike-Ruby not going to work, since Ruby is speedy-type character. also Nike have no long range shoting attacks. Susano could work, btw...

can't say about Weiss, she uses lots of elemental attacks, but she still fight with her sword...

Blake is the most problematic here. she fight with sword, uses sword on riddon, shoting attacks, make clones... have no idea what god can work fine with her skin.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

New Member Cupidhead OrionKumabii's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    My guesses are Blake-Osiris, Yang is mercur/terra/pele, ruby-thanatos , maybe nemesis,, and weiss-amaterasu,freya, or ao kuang.