Thread: Thanatos Ice Angel/Death Knight skin idea, concept

Junior Member Cupidhead Doomsday(00)'s Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Thanatos Ice Angel/Death Knight skin idea, concept

Hello people, I recently go inspired to create a skin concept for Thanatos. I know he has a lot of skins but come on. In game it will look amazing.

Also Buff thanatos, I suggest adding some cool effect to his 3. So it would interact with his 1 or 2.

Basically its and Ice angel that incorporates a skeleton frame, blue flames and ice effects for abilities. With elements of Death Knights from WoW, and wings from diablo Arch Angels. Blue burning skull kinda like from Ghost rider. The blue flame should also emit form his chest ribs area. I tried to draw it myself, but i'm not that good so ill post picture of certain elements. Mostly i got my inspiration for Lich King, Ghost rider, Tyrael, Smite's current in game Grim reaper skin, and Quan Chi (mortal combat 10)

I cant really draw but i tried. The stomach was my attempt at chain mail and a fire.
    My drawing is not amazing a is missing a lot of details but it gets the idea across. Those who can draw you are welcome to do a better drawing and post it here. Smite designers can add all kinds of details and effects, if they are down to do this skin.

I chose blue fire and ice theme, because thanatos already has a lot of orange fire skins. And an Ice angel death knight will be a nice addition

Also hopefully this doesn't get copyrighted for including elements from other characters.

Let me know what You Think

I tried to draw again. #find6differences
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-29-2019 at 02:37 AM.

Achievements:
    The head should be a burning skull. The skull should be like ghost rider's, but blue. If its too scary for smite standards they can add a hood. or a cool helmet.
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-20-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Achievements:
    Wings light ice blue with some dark effects. Kinda like from diablo Archangels. I chose these wings because they are quite unique and no other gods have those wings. The wings maybe hard to make from the programming side, but it will be worth the effort.
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-29-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Achievements:
    Shoulders should look kinda like this just with blue Ice effects. (Quan Chi mortal combat 10). with 4 of those spikes. i think it will look awesome. These shoulder spikes should resemble the one on the forearm and the Scythe tip.

I couldnt really draw those spikes in my picture, as its small and the angles are hard.

Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-29-2019 at 02:27 AM.

Achievements:
    And last but not least The Lich King. The scythe and some armor elements were inspired from him and Death knights. The scythe should glow blue kinda like lich kings sword. The scythe obviously resembles lich kings sword style.
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-20-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Achievements:
    The chest should look similar to current Smite Grim reaper skin with the ribs being visible. But with blue flames burning from the inside. Instead of just black robe around his chest, it should be chain mail. Or they can change up the chest area with some cool plate armor. The skin would also look good with some thick chains, Like a chain around his neck and attaching to the skull on the chest. The whole skin coloring and effects should glow icy blue even the fire and wings (kinda like lich kings colors and style design). The armor is steel dark grey. black cloak. The skin should be an Ice Angel Death Knight Thanatos

Hirez skin designers can take these ideas and create an epic skin. with computer art design they can make changes add details and improvement, as well as ability styling and effects. Also change it up a little so it doesn't get copyrighted, hirez knows how to do that.

Hopefully hirez notices this concept and considers making this skin cuz it came out pretty awesome in my drawing. And will look amazing, even better in game with colors and effects.

ps. The bottom of the scythe can be changed, i was just tired and lazy.
    Last edited by Doomsday(00); 07-29-2019 at 02:33 AM.