Thread: STOP wasting money....

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Ngar's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Angry STOP wasting money....

STOP wasting money and time by making this lobby more and more ugly and unclear and confusing!!! This shop is a mess- Why is it nessassary to click every single item to see the price??? or this "new" quest window. The old was just fine and way more cleary

AND put this money in fixing actual problems...

that you have to hit a skill button multiple times so the skill will finally get off AND NO there is no CC while this happend

OR

make the cooldown much clearer - it happens way to often that this WHITE number on light color icon (like yellow or a light blue) is NOT visible if you have only a quick look. At least make a black circle behind the nummer so you can CLEARLY see the skill is not ready yet. Have a look at League of Legends they do it right!!! Sometimes it is better to copy something good intead making it bad on its own!

OR

picking a skin in lobby but when the game starts it is still the previous skin. Especialy annoying if you used a skin boost to try a skin

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 816
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngar View Post
    STOP wasting money and time by making this lobby more and more ugly and unclear and confusing!!! This shop is a mess- Why is it nessassary to click every single item to see the price??? or this "new" quest window. The old was just fine and way more cleary
    While I completely agree with you on this, it was done to make it easier for the people on consoles.
    The IA and UI is horrible for pc players though and why we can't have 2 versions of the lobby depending on what platform you're on is beyond me.

that you have to hit a skill button multiple times so the skill will finally get off AND NO there is no CC while this happend
    I believe this might have more to do with lag/server lag than anything else, its a bit hard to pinpoint the problem and thus it's hard to fix it.

make the cooldown much clearer - it happens way to often that this WHITE number on light color icon (like yellow or a light blue) is NOT visible if you have only a quick look. At least make a black circle behind the nummer so you can CLEARLY see the skill is not ready yet. Have a look at League of Legends they do it right!!! Sometimes it is better to copy something good intead making it bad on its own!
    Don't really have problems with this, I guess it's more about personal preference than anything else, although a toggle in options might be a good way to go.

picking a skin in lobby but when the game starts it is still the previous skin. Especialy annoying if you used a skin boost to try a skin
    This only happens when you pick a skin before locking in your character, sadly I seldom lock in before the rest of the team and as such this has pissed me off on quite a few occasions, a fix for this would be appreciated.
    Any typo or misspelling in the post above was done to emphasize my point and was therefore done on purpose, as such they will not be corrected.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,151
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    The layout of SMITE's UI just makes no sense... It's so incredibly bad, because the placement of many elements is nonintuitive and illogical, as well as lacking in simple clarity. For instance, I had to use this image to explain how to input a skin code to someone.

It's a whole list of this stuff.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Armaroz View Post
    While I completely agree with you on this, it was done to make it easier for the people on consoles.
    The IA and UI is horrible for pc players though and why we can't have 2 versions of the lobby depending on what platform you're on is beyond me.
    I fail to see how this ugly, painfull eye sore mess will make it easier on any plattform... If you can't find anything in the first place

Why are bigger (and to big) signs any helpful? I speak from this new quest window for example. The old windows was way easier to read

I believe this might have more to do with lag/server lag than anything else, its a bit hard to pinpoint the problem and thus it's hard to fix it.
    My ping is stable in the most part. I am almost sure is just the game can handle this much shit while a team fight happens. And of course it is way more important the effects looks nice and perfect than getting player inputs through in time </ironie off>

Don't really have problems with this, I guess it's more about personal preference than anything else, although a toggle in options might be a good way to go.
    I like to play a lot of gods. So in never get the "feel" for the cooldowns on a god. I depend on a CLEAR cooldown visibilty. A good example on this is Aegis. The last 5 seconds are almost invisible if u have only a split second look. If they make UI-things "better" (aka lobby "improvment") why not actual game related UI-things???? Make it optional if you will but DO SOMETHING !!!!!

This only happens when you pick a skin before locking in your character, sadly I seldom lock in before the rest of the team and as such this has pissed me off on quite a few occasions, a fix for this would be appreciated.
    If I just switch between my owned skins it is just annoying. But if someone used a skin boost or worse I did I get realy pissed off!!! Why do I have to lock in?????? I like to pick my god and wait with lock in until everyone have picked something so I can decide if i like to change my pick (or have a run to the bathroom ) I can NOT understand the need of lock in. Just use the skin I selected no matter if the god locked in or not!!!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 816
    Achievements:
    I fail to see how this ugly, painfull eye sore mess will make it easier on any plattform... If you can't find anything in the first place

Why are bigger (and to big) signs any helpful? I speak from this new quest window for example. The old windows was way easier to read
    supposedly it has something to do with not having a mouse. If Hi-Rez then believes that people playing on consoles are slightly retarded is an entirely other matter
    Any typo or misspelling in the post above was done to emphasize my point and was therefore done on purpose, as such they will not be corrected.

Achievements:
    supposedly it has something to do with not having a mouse. If Hi-Rez then believes that people playing on consoles are slightly retarded is an entirely other matter
    I would understand if the make the buttons bigger (easier to target with a controll stick). BUT they did not do this. They rearange buttons and make the resulting windows bigger. for example the quest window and there is nothing to target !!!!

Playing a game which need you to target fast and precisely with a controler which make this difficult or mostly inpossible IS retarded!!!!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DDleMaso's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    Not to mention how FREAKINGLY HEAVY this shame of new UI is...
    Prior to the patch for this UI, when i crashed in game i needed approx 15 seconds to launch the game and get back in game, now i cannot come back in less than a minute ! It takes like 50 seconds between the "smite is ready to play", to the main menu, and smite is on a dedicated high end healthy SSD...

Junior Member Cupidhead WithFireAndFury's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 630
    Achievements:
    Smite UI changes are really bad compared with the past, even now with this mid season patch they changed the way u report a player to a worst one, not to mentions the way u queue its way worst than before now u have to wait the timer its really bad.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DDleMaso's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by WithFireAndFury View Post
    Smite UI changes are really bad compared with the past, even now with this mid season patch they changed the way u report a player to a worst one, not to mentions the way u queue its way worst than before now u have to wait the timer its really bad.

Yes, the queue with fixed time is a shame, a few months ago, i went assault, full premade, we had 4 games in a row against the exact same team of premade... But we still had 5~ish minutes to wait in queue between each match...
    The previous queue system was much better i rarely waited more then 40 seconds to play, now it's 3 minutes, and then matchmaker says "haven't been able to find you a match this round" aka please go lose your time on another 5 minutes queue, what's funny is when you wait 5 minutes to go for a hyper joust, and finish the match within 2 minutes, then go back to 5 minutes waiting... that's discouraging, i often end up going to play something else and leaving smite because i can't stand the boredom.
    Just as a side note it's once more what's happening to me, i'd like to go for hyper joust, and it's been like the 5th time i got the message that the system wasn't able to find me a match... so i'll go for another mode, and then hirez "huhu nobody play this mode, let's increase the timer", so even less player plays it... etc etc. They are killing themselves with their own stupidity.
    Last edited by DDleMaso; 07-25-2019 at 02:29 AM.