Thread: Matchmaking system is really broken lately!

Junior Member Cupidhead Decimatorul's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Matchmaking system is really broken lately!

Besides my own experience, I've recently seen many players complaining during matches that they encounter same premade teams as their last matches, premade teams of 3 that get placed vs random players in a team.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR?!

I don't think so! We never compared in coordination, reactions or cooperation with them.

Instead, players who QUEUE SOLO GET MANY TIMES AFK PLAYERS, RAGE QUITTERS, FEEDERS, IDIOTS THAT CAN'T PLAY OR TROLL BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET THE GOD THEY WANT AND SO ON...

I WOULD REALLY, BUT REALLY PREFER TO WAIT, EVEN AN HOUR FOR A FAIR MATCH IF IT WOULD REALLY TAKE THAT MUCH NOT TO GET PRMADE TEAMS, INSTEAD OF WAITING 2 MINUTES TO GET TO PLAY WITH IDIOTS AGAINST PREMADES.

EVEN IF I GET BY CHANCE ONE GOOD PLAYER IN MY TEAM, THE OTHER IS 100% RETARDED AND DRAGS US DOWN!

FIX THIS ALREADY!

BECAUSE OF THIS, RANKED GAMES AREN'T PROVING NOTHING! I HAVE MET GOOD PLAYERS FROM SILVER AND GOLD DIVISIONS THAT TELL ME THAT THEY ARE STUCK THERE BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON.

I USUALLY END CLOSE TO DIAMOND DIVISION EACH SPLIT BECAUSE OF THE SAME STUPID REASON, THE STRUGGLE TO RANK UP CAUSED BY IDIOTS AND A LAME, VERY LAME MATCHMAKING SYSTEM, CARELESSLY MADE AND WITH VERY POOR AND RARE ADJUSTMENTS TO HELP PLAYERS AND SOLVE THE REAL PROBLEMS!

PUNISHMENT FOR TROLLING OR AFK BEHAVIOUR SHOLD BE BANS FROM RANKED MATCHES FOR A FEW WEEKS OR PERMANENTLY FOR REPEATED ABUSES!

MAKE RANKED MATCHES WHERE PLAYERS ARE AFK INVALID IF THE TEAM SURRENDERS IN THE FIRST 3 MINUTES LIKE IN OTHER GAMES WHERE THIS IS IMPLEMENTED!

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Actually you're right, I'm having the same problem and I'm stuck in gold, even descent silver sometimes because of cancer player who thinks only troll. When the matchmaking was correct I was platinum almost diamond onc I think there is a problem.

However I think that these complaints are useless that every time I make a request to complain about the matchmaking support tells me that measures have already been taken, but I do not see the difference.
    However I think that the problem is due to a lack of player, I explain myself I think there is not enough player of the same level connect at the same time to be able to balance matchmaking which is regressable.
    I think that to solve the problem hirs should strengthen their advertising campaign in other parts of the world than the USA because a lot of player smite are from the United States. Smite is very little known in other parts of the world when it could be.