Thread: I feel like a report wasn't enough.

New Member Cupidhead DoTheLokiPokey's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

I feel like a report wasn't enough.

Sup, people.

So, is there anyway that i can get some attention to one particular player?

The past few days i've bin playing smite a lot again and i keep meeting the same guy, problem is, every game he's toxic, flaming, and even his own team mates want him reported. Twice he send me death threats and i ofcourse ignore it, people like to shit talk (i do too at times, just nothing personal like that) shit happens, but now he started to say he wants to find me in real life and all that crap, going so far as making/logging onto new accounts to remind me of that, ofcourse it's one easy block and i understand to not mind it as it's probably big talk, but it's tiring.

is there any way i can get this guy noticed?

https://imgur.com/m8KXwug

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    You can submit a support ticket with the screenshot and all related others.

People like to say reports don't work but I recently had a player that spam picked ymir which meant he would afk if he didn't like a certain comp or was matched with teammates from previous games he didn't like. I reported him every single time and lo and behold I got a message next day saying my reports went through.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Junior Member Cupidhead PRÖ8L3M's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    You can submit a support ticket with the screenshot and all related others.

People like to say reports don't work but I recently had a player that spam picked ymir which meant he would afk if he didn't like a certain comp or was matched with teammates from previous games he didn't like. I reported him every single time and lo and behold I got a message next day saying my reports went through.
    What does that solve? If he can create a new account with new email address and keep on going??