Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good job Hirez, your first african god is a broken one. (as usual)

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    What most of everyone here said is correct. He is complete ass right now. His identity is stuck somewhere between mage adc and mage burst. The fact that they reduced his critical hit damage by 50% compared to other hunters means he's going to get out pushed out damaged out healed and out cc'd by literally everyone else in the game. Getting to 150 power to get that crit chance is also extremely hard. He needs what amounts to basically two items to get it, meanwhile any other physical hunter can by Deathbringer before he even gets crit online (not smart but possible and relevant here), get the same crit chance out of his power requirement AND get their crit damage boosted.

He is complete ass without cooldown and most builds if you actually want decent power and crit chance will have next to none.

Junior Member Cupidhead DangerousRival's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    His ult is Super OP, crashed two of my games lol. Wasnt just me everyone got kicked and both times it was when he used his Ult. But yeah I'm on the side that his Ult box needs to be reduced in size. Ganesha drives me nuts with his and now I got this god's too to deal with? Naw, hell naw! If i see both of them on the enemy team at the same time I'm demanding we surrender for the sake of anything breakable in my room.

Scenario:

1. hit by ganesha's Ult, leap out to escape
    2. Land in Olerun's box, use relic to escape
    3. Run into Ah Puch's graveyard, jump out a window to escape this painful match.
    Last edited by DangerousRival; 07-23-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 929
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousRival View Post

1. hit by ganesha's Ult, leap out to escape
    2. Land in Olerun's box, use relic to escape
    3. Run into Ah Puch's graveyard, jump out a window to escape this painful match.
    LOL. I also crashed lately in Olorun ult.

I love his ult, doesn't matter if its enemy or friendly. Seeing things move in slowmo is so rewarding.
    Rocking the boat