Thread: cheating?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Angry cheating?

Is cheating possible in this game?
    first weird thing is that one of the players did not have a name.
    just played an aram game and we lost all died and lost the first turret in the first 2 min or so, including about 1min for us to all get out there to the turret. I have never seen a turret go down so fast nor an entire team. and from there they just ran a train over us and basically crushed us making us surrender at 10 without them even trying. Ya ya I am sure I will get a bunch of bs you suck comments but seriously I normally play aram and have never seen a game go south this quickly even played a 3vs5 that went better than this and I am seriously asking is there a way they cheated and if not wtf might have happened?

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    There exist cheats whether or not you can use them still without getting caught by anticheat I don't know. No cheat will make you end game faster really.

its possible to win/loose assault in 5min even the normal one, if its the one with unlimited mana it might be even faster. I won assault in 6min before the added healing and tower dmg nerfs. I have only won the new assault at like 7min shortest but with unbalanced enough teams along with unfair mmr distribution I think 5min or even below 5min is possible.

Late game hard carry team with little frontline faces a good early+mid game team with smth that enhances tower dmg or has good twr dmg, like thoth for example and the game can be over really quickly.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 06-20-2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Cheating does happen in this game. There are many people who just know how to hack the game. A good examples that I've seen are: Char is faster than normal; char teleport periodically, and my all time annoyance are ults are executed less than a minute each time, and clearly their items doesn't support it. When in doubt, it's always good to report because you just never know. Another one is people use aiming software to where all their hits are accurate 100%.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 960
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Cheating does happen in this game. There are many people who just know how to hack the game. A good examples that I've seen are: Char is faster than normal; char teleport periodically, and my all time annoyance are ults are executed less than a minute each time, and clearly their items doesn't support it. When in doubt, it's always good to report because you just never know. Another one is people use aiming software to where all their hits are accurate 100%.
    see i've brought this up to people and people call me crazy lmao, finally someone agrees with me.