Thread: Unpleaseant person in Duel

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Unpleaseant person in Duel

Just wanna have a quick rant to get it out of my system. So I wanted to play duel for the first time in a while. Decided to play Isis, was against an Arachne, so was resigned to my loss, but i tried my best given my very limited experience of duel. Got through some of the match the Arachne was low and had hardly any mana, there was minions coming in i stopped her back cus i'm Isis and shes in my range. so they go back further and begin recalling. My minion wave was coming close to the tower so i took a tower shot and stopped the back again. Is there an unspoken rule of joust that you can't stop people backing? IDK? i got about 75% of the tower thanks to this and in the meanwhile the arachne had pmed me how i was obnoxious. Ok guess thats fine, not gonna message anything back cus I never do anyway. mayI remind you that he was playing Arachne again. Fast forwarding Inevitable lose the match with my limited experience in duel. He puts EZ in the post game lobby. So at this point i'm like ok he a jerk whatever,BUT THEN i get a notification that i have been reported for harassment, so i'm like OK and asked the guy did u report me he said, i was like OK then and was like strange, so he was like 'you're strange'. Well ok then lemme just press the report button for this guy. Literally did nothing to the guy but stop him from backing and he got mad and reported me for harassment. WTF
    Thought I would share because it quite funny really how something so simple can trigger someone and cause them to be toxic AF towards another person.
    Anyone else have anything else like this happen to them in duel where they literally did nothing wrong and got toxic people mad at them.

Achievements:
    Would post chat logs but don't know how now that the game is shut

Banned Follower
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Should be in rant thread. To answer your question, no their is no unspoken rule about letting someone back in duel. He just sounded like a douche.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Ummm I find it hard to believe that you got reported harassment if you claimed you didn't do anything.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:
    I have been playing SMITE since 2015, Anubis remodel was the newest addition to the screen, Egyptian Login Music playing. I have literally never been banned for toxicity cus that is not who I am and most importantly its who we all hate to come across in a match. The most I Have been banned for, (If I have ever been banned) Would be for going AFK, because we all get life calling every once in a while during a match. This is probably very rare still and I hate doing it but sometimes you have to. Anyway the guy felt 'harassed' Because I simply stopped him from backing a couple of times.
    ( I generally don't use the forums often so I didn't even know there was a rant forum)