Thread: Passive Meters

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered

Passive Meters

Isis has none, how can I know how many stacks she has? While there is an tiny icon about it, it does not show stacks either unlike icons for items as seen next to the Mage's Blessing icon above the health bar in this picture. Would be nice to have a meter showing stacks so I can say, "Self, you need to be near allies to share your Passive," in the right situtations.

Hades also has no Passive Meter though I am not sure what he could get, and there is no real indicator of who has Blight like that icon that appears above Morrigan targets for her buff.

Hera's Meter shows Argus' health that is also in the bar above him. I feel no need to display this twice, change the meter to a bar counting down how long until Argus goes away unless the enemy kills him then it goes empty.

Any thoughts on other Passive Meters?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Freya could use a passive icon that shows if she's benefiting from mana or health restored per basic attack as well as how many shots she has on her 1.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.