I wonder what happened to the Hacking/Cheating reason on the player reporting section? Is HiRez so convinced that nobody is cheating that they decided to remove it? or simply given up on cheaters. So nobody is hacking and able to bypass the silly anti cheat system smite has in place? because you still see cheating in ranked games proven by some of the bigger youtbers..never mind unranked lag switchers that are stupid enough to abuse it and thinking nobody looks at the mini map when they are low health and escaping...I played a game when half of the team was warping around freely and when i called them out on it they said they are on xbox...How extremely easy to to make a lag switch making one quick visit to home depot and it seems that HiRez is unable to tackle a solution for this. 7 our of 10 games you play with people that don't speak a word English and when try to give them a pointer you realize that all of them are speaking Spanish and that you're pretty much screwed on communication...