Thread: Games not starting, bounced back to main menu

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Exclamation Games not starting, bounced back to main menu

So, about 30 minutes ago i was trying to play and after god selection (launching game message), it just stuck there with the music for a while, then sent me back to the main menu. Tried several times, the same thing. Also the friend list is showing noone and i tried to buy a chest, nothing happened.

Is there any sort of outage going on that we need to know? Anyone else experiencing this too?

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Yes, it happens from time to time with everyone. Even if you restart the game many times it wont fix it. It's a server game issue.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yup, it happened again today like 3 times and guess what: Now i'm a deserter for 1,300 minutes because of a shitty server. I don't understand how a big game gets so cheap in terms on server quality and support. NONE from Hi-rez has ever replied to me. Also i downloaded Jetpack Fighter for iOS and there has been no way for me to login with my hi-rez account. It's either "invalid username or password" (totally verified as correct), "Failed to link device to account because: API called Failed to route throught the WebPortal" or simply no error message at all. Sometimes the friend list vanishes, sometimes you cannot see any data on your profile, Smite crashes daily, several times and not just back to the desktop but to the main menu so you think it was just some weird one-time issue, just to get blasted as a deserter for a poorly designed code and the mentioned above.

I'm starting to question if it was a good idea to invest money in this game. No help, no support, no answers. Not even thru Twitter, nor here or Jetpack Fighter. I just know for a fact that now i have to pay for the bullshit and to wait until tomorrow to play again, which i am starting to evaluate and go back to League of Cancer.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzobius View Post
    Yup, it happened again today like 3 times and guess what: Now i'm a deserter for 1,300 minutes because of a shitty server. I don't understand how a big game gets so cheap in terms on server quality and support. NONE from Hi-rez has ever replied to me. Also i downloaded Jetpack Fighter for iOS and there has been no way for me to login with my hi-rez account. It's either "invalid username or password" (totally verified as correct), "Failed to link device to account because: API called Failed to route throught the WebPortal" or simply no error message at all. Sometimes the friend list vanishes, sometimes you cannot see any data on your profile, Smite crashes daily, several times and not just back to the desktop but to the main menu so you think it was just some weird one-time issue, just to get blasted as a deserter for a poorly designed code and the mentioned above.

I'm starting to question if it was a good idea to invest money in this game. No help, no support, no answers. Not even thru Twitter, nor here or Jetpack Fighter. I just know for a fact that now i have to pay for the bullshit and to wait until tomorrow to play again, which i am starting to evaluate and go back to League of Cancer.
    You have to put a formal ticket to them. They will not respond here. If you already submitted a ticket, it takes them 2-3 days to respond.

Ticket link is here: https://www.hirezstudios.com/submit-support-ticket/
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!