Thread: return on the ranked conquest

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation return on the ranked conquest

Hello,
    your game starts to demoralize me, it's been 4 years that I'm on the game and I love it but I start saturated.
    For almost a year now I have been almost rancked conquest and I noticed that there could have been improvements but the matchmaking does not change. I too often see the level of differences between the players, despite the improvements you have made. I chained the games one after the other to make almost defeats because the level difference between the players is too important, the only victories I'm doing for the same reasons.
    However I will not stop playing Smite because I love this game I want it to grow even more.

Hoping to see future improvement.
    defrapak

Junior Member Cupidhead BravoJuliet4me's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    not really sure what you are saying in this post. but ranked conquest goes like this. 1 good player 1 person who just feeds 1 person who trolls, 1 decent ally that you kind of count on and 1 player who has to be cattle herded around (go here, go there, do this or that). You just don't realize it when you are ahead because the snowball affect is what compensates for their strategic blunders, but they still make them non the less (i'm no better, I've made more then my fair share of wtf moments). Best way to win game is to win lane force rotations onto your lane and then kill them too or take objectives to help out your team (towers GF pyro etc).
    Proud Leader of Clan Wakka

http://wakkawakka.ml

Achievements:
    there is truth in what you say conquest is classified like this. but it happens very often to me to fall with players who have a difference of level of account higher than 30 to 40 levels, which is much for my taste. Unfortunately we have to deal with it. I know that I am not the best, that there is stronger than me, I ask that to learn from others. I try to do my best in each part to reduce these differences but sometimes it is very difficult or impossible.
    I do not know if this problem is specific to the server on which I play (European server), which possible since smite is a game more developed in the United States than in the rest of the world.

Junior Member Cupidhead BravoJuliet4me's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    try watching smite twitch, there are some really great pro players on there that are usually more then happy to answer almost any question that you can dream of about smite. You will learn tons from them and when you find someone you like make sure to support them with a small subscribe or donation (payback that kindness for them helping you . My favorites to watch and some that I would highly recommend are iraffer, adapting, zapman, mattypocket, barraccudda, samdadude, wolfy and wowy, but there are many other great players on there too so don't be scared to look around until you find one you like. Good luck in the future friend
    Proud Leader of Clan Wakka

http://wakkawakka.ml

Achievements:
    Thanks a lot for his advice, it's nice to see that the forum community is active and friendly. I've already thought about it, I'm Emilzy's youtube channel, but I'm going to work on another pro player to learn even more.
    thanks again