Thread: So, why hasnt Arachne been nerfed? can we do so soon?

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374

So, why hasnt Arachne been nerfed? can we do so soon?

honestly i can see why many assassins arent nerfed... the point is to hop in, assassinate, hop out they have fast kill times and are considerably squishy. clean up if possible, do damage as certain assassins, cause team chaos as others. but why is Arachne able to 1v1 my King Arthur main and face tank all his abilities without any defense, keep consistent and very high damage (im required to use 3 different physical protections just to tank her, which is fine as i normally do.) and even with a damage percent reflected, she still just uses her whole kit, basics for a little bit, ONLY AFTER ITS LATE GAME, does she realize shes losing the fight, and zips straight away without even using ability because her mobility is so high with her kit or honestly any complimenting build.

But ok... lets try ganks.
    Heals on damage
    kills the mage or hunter, while taking consistent damage...face tank
    runs away when we finally have her low health. how? no abilities or ult...just super high mobility which is the only plus to her build. Not to mention the Devs actually made her in mind of taking on entire teams, as her latest BUFF was so she could cc and target multiple gods.

the one i faced wasnt even a thought out build imo. she simply bought all items from the katana tree
    (mastumune, stone cutter, golden blade, hastened katana) with a bloodforge and PHYS atk boots as her full start to fin build.

i tested this in training... 300 damage on minions, 241 on odin lvl 20. at this point she can kill fire giant without any heals or abilites in a 1v1. some gods can do that so lets keep looking.

so on my favorite KA build, (just checked) i use 4 defensive items, they dont actually matter but for case of an argument they are Gladiator Shield, (the defensive items are always situational to my enemy team, but against this one Arachne with no defensive items or penetration herself, my defensive items Mantle of Discord, Hide of Nemean Lion, and Plate of Valor.

if you ever use KA and this. you also will face tank the entire enemy team. i will not say how as it relies heavily on knowing when to use abilities, and which ones on who/when. but this ONE arachne. can tank me back. we have a minute long fight as if it was a 1v1 lane battle (late game i guess? early to mid i still get creamed without protection, which should also be considered in her nerf) she has 37 protection the entire game from physical and thats practically nothing when a mage bursts her. i still cant kill her. not because i lose the fight and die (which is what happens until i have a full build) but because she can engage and disengage at any time, heal insanely fast without fountain, or actually go to fountain and use her mobility to come back within seconds.

Still not enough? lets go to her abilities. she can summon minnions which are actually SUPER USEFUL and quite annoying to kill unless you have high atk speed,or in KA case, a huge AOE which even then theyre annoying at the least.

still not enough?
    that heal she has on damage? combined with her passive she can heal quite considerably, quite fast,

still not enough? her ult? she cant be hit, can use 2 of her abilities in it, and deals 550 BASE damage on landing, on top of cc.

i honestly think she should just be toned down. taking away just one of her many cc's or something. but shes been really strong, for a really really long time. (hint the massive amounts of max rank arachnes.)

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    also alot of forums invalidate players by how long they play. ived played for 2-3 years but cant log in my psn account for forums due to whatever glitch is going on where we just get a error code.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Arachne can 100-0 some Gods on lv 1 thanks to spiders, crazy
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    She's fine. Her weakness are those characters that can escape. If she can't touch you, she has to make risks to get to you. Granted she can have movement speed but it's hard for her to catch those characters that can dash quickly and run away.

I used her many times with Mumba Mask for more speed, but I become to squishy and died a lot.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Got my first penta in a really long time in arena with arachne some days ago. It was a team effort though, I would have done the same with a few other assass. As I see it she is strongest in conq, due to dangerous lv 1, fast clear and strong all mid game.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    With her kit once she cast cocoon and if you have no beads then it's pretty much game over. She's def strongest in Conquest because she has speed if her babies hit you, and her bite can heal herself as well. Regardless, if you can out speed her or dash away she can't do harm to you.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!