Thread: Chronos pendant, medusa ult and artemis ult

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead EmmaMye's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran

Chronos pendant, medusa ult and artemis ult

I don't know if this has been posted before but:

When purchasing Chronos Pendant, you can't undo your purchase without having to sell the item (and not getting the appropriate amount of gold back). I don't know if this happens in other games modes than assault and arena since I mostly play those two game modes.

The sound que on the wind up on Medusa's ult before the stun never sounds until the stun goes off. I don't know if it's because it's just at an impossibly low volume, but several of my friends complain about not being able to hear the ult before they're stunned. It makes it hard to turn around when you don't know it's happening before you're stunned.

Artemis' ult sometimes just refuses to go to a target and remains stationary for longer than it is supposed to. I don't know if it's skin specific, but whenever I play her, I always use the Orbital Scout skin.

Edit: I've also noticed that Sobek often gets slowed in his ult. Particularly if you're in Poseidon's whirlpool when you ult. It's super frustration to bed slowed in Sobek's ult when you're supposed to be cc immune.
    Last edited by EmmaMye; 06-06-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    "They see me rolling... the wrong way"