Thread: Is this a cheat or a build? Please advise.

New Member Cupidhead DruidessMoon's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371

Question Is this a cheat or a build? Please advise.

Yesterday I found myself in a casual joust [939473781] and saw Ne Zha ult within 4 seconds of their last ult. Is this a cheat or some sort of build I have never seen? They did build a max of 40% cooldown, which to me reasons around 45 seconds between ults. It doesn't make sense to me, I'd like to know what build this is because it was amazingly difficult to fight against.

(We still won if it was a cheat though which confuses me how someone can't win with cheats, if it was cheats...)

I left to see the cool down rate of the ultimate of Ne Zha because I'm not as familiar with them, so couldn't report them in the end for suspicion of said cheating. Please let me know if I am wrong, and how to build so dastardly.

Thank you very much for your time,
    NineTailGoddess
    Last edited by DruidessMoon; 06-04-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wasaka1's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Maybe the other team had a morrigan, who can use other Gods abilities? Or LAG canceled the 1st time and he had to cast it again? hmm idk.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead jackz2kxx's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasaka1 View Post
    Maybe the other team had a morrigan, who can use other Gods abilities? Or LAG canceled the 1st time and he had to cast it again? hmm idk.
    I am inclined to assume it was a Morrigan as well. But I must say I also recently experienced a match with no Morrigan where Cupid was ulting like 15 to 20 seconds apart. So maybe there is something going around

New Member Cupidhead DruidessMoon's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    I've started to notice a trend going around, I believe there are cheats out there that allow for quicker ult cooldowns because I keep seeing fast ults like back to back, it's becoming quite rampant honestly. No, Morrigan was not on their team.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    From what I know a cheat like this has existed. That I know, I have never in 5 years seen it myself. Plenty speed hacks and other weird stuff but CDR cheat I have actually never encountered, at least that was ez to spot.

It could be cheat but also keep in mind that sometimes time goes really quick in smite. Someone ults and then you brawl around for a bit and then they ult again, which is totally reasonable for say a cupid with some cdr items, his ult would be on about 60sec cd and that feels real fast at times in smite.

In the game you linked ne zha had 40% cdr, ult is on 54sec CD. It feels very fast.
    Rocking the boat